Help › Forums

Christmas revenge presents....SuperSonicAds

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 26 2013 3:44 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 5:44 AM

I've had similar results lately and like yourself have emailed them at customersupport@supersonicads.com which was only found by searching their Privacy Policy.

I actually went one step further, and gogled the company & found names of the CEO , Board of directors and a recent sponsor of theirs recently paid them $4m+ 

I named all these people in my email and told them my next step would be to contact these people. I also made a CC to our companies corporate lawyers and let them know they may be hearing from them.

In my case, i also , just put up with the ones that didnt pay, took it on the chin.

But when i went tlooking for a recent BIG earner that i wasnt paid on I saw how many of them there were that were STILL 'under investigation' or 'pending confirmation' that were almost 6 or 8 months old!

I provided them all the screenshots, as well as screen shot of my status page.

I was fortunate in that they paid me on well over half of them, totaling almost 10,000 credits.

Once they paid, they asked me in future to always email them a new ticket as I open it.

This has been working so far.

Good luck!

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 4:04 AM

And again credits gone....

12.27.12 Supersonic earned -51 credits Completed Offer -51 Cr
  • Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 4:27 AM

Sent 'm an e-mail:

12.24.12 Supersonic earned -60 credits Completed Offer -60 Cr
    12.25.12 Supersonic earned -77 credits Completed Offer -77 Cr
    12.25.12 Supersonic earned -65 credits Completed Offer -65 Cr
    12.27.12 Supersonic earned -51 credits Completed Offer -51 Cr

So, no time for addressing my issues with the bulletstar offer. I complained too much and now for withdrawing credits you do find time, even at Christmas time. May I ask why, or do I get some more credits withdrawn then ? By the way, I am keeping record of everything you do in this matter, for you really are worst of the worst and that's exactly what I am going to show everybody. http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/146448.aspx?PageIndex=1
    Enjoy reading. The story will continue as long as needed.

F Y

R.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 11:51 AM

HI

please email us at members@worldgolftour.com so we can look into it. Due to holidays, I would expect a delayed reply.

-wgticon

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 1:05 AM

And again credits gone...

12.31.12 Supersonic earned -79 credits Completed Offer -79 Cr
    12.31.12 Supersonic earned -83 credits Completed Offer -83 Cr
    12.31.12 Supersonic earned -63 credits Completed Offer -63 Cr
  • Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 2:49 AM

I did follow Icon's suggestion. Got a totally useless response, not at all about the issue....(hmmm, starts to feel familiar)... so, in all politeness I responded back, requesting assistance on the matter.... and then it went silent...

R.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 2:46 AM

And it stayed silent some more, until the very end of Januari 2013, when after asking for a response once more I finally got a very technical and political correct response, saying something like: "Supersonicads withdraws credits if they feel you did not qualify for the offer, even after they did pay in the first place". Totally not at all giving any comment on how things went down and not at all trying to be part of some kind of solution.

Verry classy.....NOT.... but hey, what's new ? I like the game, but the people behind it and their ways kinda make me sick.

R.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 3:44 AM

Still blocked by Supersonicads and no sign of any help by WGT - bump

R.

• PAGES
RSS