Help › Forums

Golf made simple..

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 26 2012 2:34 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 2:15 PM

Hello everyone.. I'm WGT Tour pro Scott 2mee and I'd like to talk to you about  the "S2M Golf acadamy"  Here at S2M you'll get one on one private golf instruction from a tour pro like myself.. S2M has been the leader in golf education and instruction for more than twelve weeks and goes that extra mile by spending time on the golf course with each student.. Other schools only offer time in the classroom.. Our instruction is basic and simple and easy to understand from the player whos just starting out to the experienced golfer who's lookng to sharpen his skills.. It all happens here at S2M.. In the month January we're going to be offering a first time student program where your first lesson's free (with the donation of a sleeve of Callaway balls) So contact me today.. Classes are filling up fast and time is limited.. I'm WGT Tour proffesional Scott 2mee saying.. Thank you and see you out on the links..

• aw572
    7 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 2:34 PM

lol

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 3:33 PM

Hmmm...competition for WGT's leading golf instructor.........Yancycan!

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 3:43 PM

mmmm ... u wanna give "free" lessons" if player donates balls ? or am i misunderstanding somethin' here ?

i'll teach YOU for free S2M .. just sayin' ..

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 4:22 PM

Look at your scores....Then look at Chris5214's scores...Who would you want lessons from?

I think you maybe need to consider  taking up Chris5214's generous offer... LOL

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 4:38 PM

Okay.. You have to read this post in your very best commercial voice.. Like it was on the radio.. Of course you have to know that this is Scott being Scott.. Silly goofball always doing ridiculus stuff.. I'm "S2M" and I'm a frickin carpenter not a golf acadamy.. I love you people.. who wants a lesson ? :o)

• CMKramer
    101 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 4:49 PM

I thought you were serious, or maybe you were until you realized how ridiculous the idea really was. Remember, you can't blame a guy for trying, however, you can make fun of him for it though!

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 4:56 PM

chris5214:

mmmm ... u wanna give "free" lessons" if player donates balls ? or am i misunderstanding somethin' here ?

i'll teach YOU for free S2M .. just sayin' ..

I have no doubt that you could definetly help improve my game Chris.. But there are other things that matter so much more.. Like all those great looking girls over there in S Africa with that wonderful accent.. I always wondered.. How do the guys over there feel about the girls over here in the states..  I'm sure women over here would like to know as well.. Now that's changing the subject..

• PAGES
RSS