Help › Forums

PETITION for get rid of SUPERSONIC

Sun, Jan 20 2013 7:07 PM (95 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 8:59 PM

steveosh:
    way to think of your self ONLY.

But.... isn't that exactly what you're doing?

steveosh:
    they would be fine if they PAID EVERYONE.

Seems via the response in this thread they are paying more than most.

Hows your petition coming along?

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 12:17 AM

steveosh:
    this is beating a dead horse

As it appears the opening of this topic was right on spot. WGT as well as too many members think it's acceptable that Supersonicads by far does not pay all they should, as long as they pay part of what they should. From a moral standard point of view I find that very rejectable and it is another example of what's wrong with this world. Moral standards do not count, only money does, or in this case credits. Sorry, but for me in this matter there is only one thing left to say:

Shame on you all.

R.

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:21 AM

Hmmmm - 5 days 4 signatures.     Could it be a case of the minority making the most noise?

• steveosh
    102 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 6:51 AM

Rockitch:

Moral standards do not count, only money does, or in this case credits. Sorry, but for me in this matter there is only one thing left to say:

Shame on you all

Unfortunatlely you are 100% correct, that is the big problem, until people stop worrying about ONLY theme selves and think about anyone else, the world is in deep crap

sue333318:
    Hmmmm - 5 days 4 signatures.     Could it be a case of the minority making the most noise?

First guess you haven't seen the facebook page ... too bad.

Second - hope you realize that YOU are an example of  exactly what Rockitch was talking about. No morales

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 8:37 AM

sue333318:

What are you trying to say ? That the majority is always right ?

R.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 10:53 AM

Rockitch:

sue333318:

What are you trying to say ? That the majority is always right ?

R.

Not always but in this case I do the believe the majority is right. 

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 4:45 PM

In a democracy thats how it works

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 2:21 AM

Apparently. And everything is ok...

R.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 2:26 AM

borntobesting:
    Not always but in this case I do the believe the majority is right. 
    So it is ok Supersonicads pays only part of what they should ? I'd like to have you as my employee. See how you respond to receiving only 50 % of the agreed salary.

R.

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 4:39 AM

I am finally getting some of the credits that were due. While there are some outstanding they are still under investigation and hopefully they will also appear. I am assuming that the christmas holiday season was the main reason for the delay, but they should have made amendments to the stated times until the credits were to be awarded.

RSS