Forums

Help › Forums

PETITION for get rid of SUPERSONIC

Sun, Jan 20 2013 7:07 PM (95 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:00 PM

Rockitch:
    I just say there are too many unpayed offers as well, that's all... and that has nothing to do with numerical values, I'm just plain right on that.)

Please read this statement again.

You are not "right" on your claim of how many "unpayed offers" there are. You are conveying your opinion, from your perspective.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:07 PM

I read the statement again, and again, and I really wonder how you can come up with this response.

I never mentioned any number of unpaid offers, I only stated "too many" so what exactly is your argumentation Pizza ?

R.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:10 PM

Rockitch:
    I never mentioned any number of unpaid offers, I only stated "too many" so what exactly is your argumentation Pizza ?

I have explained myself several times in this thread. Do not convey your opinion as fact.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 12:15 PM

So what you say is that "there are people who are not getting all the credits they should" is just my opinion, not a fact ? Sorry, but that makes me wanna say unfriendly stuff, which I'm not going to, cause I don't wanna get myself banned.

R.

Edit:

The holy Shrude (forgive my sarcasm) himself in another topic about SuperSonicAds in response to me not getting credits:

SHRUDE:
    I've had similar results lately

Ok, he succeeded in getting the credits finally, and yes, it was a very nice thing (I mean that, no sarcasm here) of him to extensively write down how he deals with SSA. But still, some people don't succeed where Shrude did succeed. So, I stand by my opinion. Facts are facts, not opinions.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 3:59 PM

Rockitch:
    I beg to differ on what Shrude is saying, cause with the statement as you put it here I can agree, or at least I can imagine that's true

So you needed someone else to spell it out for you, Pizza is saying the same thing as I.

However, I come from 30+ years in Marketing and Sales management. I know a littl about Consumer Response Trends and Demographic Targeting.
    Generally speaking it is the disgruntled that speak up and usually the is gruntled whether vocal or not are usually a minority.

Take these very forums for example it is predominantly of peoples complaints and dissatisfactions. Rare to find a thread of praise for the product, yet there is over a million players here. Someone seems to be not complaining about the game in general. Only on certain aspects of which are and have been common since i have been a member.  These age old complaints arent being dealt with and unfortunately WGT don't have the nous in how to deal with them efficiently.

Please go find and quote where i have said the Surveys HAVE improved lately, although they dont pay as much.

Rockitch:
    that makes me wanna say unfriendly stuff, which I'm not going to,

Umm. this thread is full of it already.

Rockitch:
    he succeeded in getting the credits finally,

Of course, and so do many others who quit their whining and whinging and pursue the correct avenues for compensation.

If you tainted your requests to Customer Service in the same personality that you have displayed here, I can imagine their apathy towards your specific resolution.

Rockitch:
    some people don't succeed where Shrude did succeed

Some...  not all. This thread has been running for ample time for you to prove your point in gathering autographs for your scrapbook, it hasnt happened.

Rockitch:
    Facts are facts,

and those Rocky, are the facts.

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:44 PM

Rockitch:

steveosh:
    ...now it takes me to a dating website that i signed up for... NOPE my wife would not like that.

:)

With all misery, that made me smile.

Don't forget to enjoy the game.

R.

I have some issues with more than one of the companies that offer free credits.. They do get all your information right from the start.. That's flat out wrong.. Let me know if I meet the requirments to take the survey then ask for my info.. I here people saying that these companys paid for their equipment with free credits and that's fine.. They didn't get ripped off.. What about the people who did.. I do my best to be honest always.. I don't give false info when I take a survey.. I'm giving them what they ask for along with my time.. So when they don't hold up their end of the bargin I begin to think they lied to me and that they're ripping me off.. Then I hear about it being done to other people as well.. If you could contact them directly the problem could be resolved.. But they give you the run around.. For me I decided to leave it alone because I get so pissed off that I want the companies actuall street address.. This way I can walk in there and find the person in charge and bounce him off every wall in the building.. Then afterwards sit down and discuss the credits that he owes me..You can't count on some of these companies.. You can't trust them.. Find the ones that are doing this and don't let them do business here at WGT.. Or give me their actuall street address.and I'll fix it to where they can't do business here or anywhere else.. J/K I'm on Steves side and agree with Rock.. Thanks for your time.. And see you on the links..

• steveosh
    102 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 7:43 PM

WGTpizza:
    there are very few people "not getting paid" by SuperSonicAds.

Actually there are alot more than you think, this petition is for here, there are 3 or 4 facebook petitions against SupersonicAds, and several other forums that have petitions.

I'll say it, not EVERYONE is getting paid for what they put into it, and that is FACT, it is not my opinion

What would happen that someone from WGT did 6 or 7 or in mycase 11 offers with no compensation (I still have not got paid for) I seriously doubt that you would be praising them. and if they Owner of WGT was in my shoes and tried for now 2 months to get his credits, I seriously doubt SS would still be on here.

Let me put it this way, WGT gets kick backs from every offer that someone does when they click on a link to a Supersonic ads (i use to help run an affiliates website long time ago)...(also SS gets a kick back too from their clients everytime one of us completes an offer.... they would get X amount just for having someone "try" an offer to see if they qualify and Z amount kickback when the person qualifies. (example is for surveys)

Now lets say WGT gets $5 for every offer that a player completes with Supersonic. Now lets say you have 10000 offers completed a month for 12 months thats 120 000 offers x $5 per offer =  $600 000 revenue generated by us completing an SS ad. BUT WGT only gets paid for 9 out of 10...  thats $60 000 that Supersonic doesn't have to Pay WGT, because they do not have to pay out 100% of the time, and thats acceptable.

How would WGT feel then..

It is now the principle of it.

• steveosh
    102 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 7:49 PM

I'd almost guarantee that more than Half the number of people that play on WGT and complete those offers, do NOT get paid out 100%.

even if it is just 1 credit deserved then it still not right.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 1:54 AM

.....nevermind.....sigh.

R.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 7:49 AM

SHRUDE:

Some...  not all. This thread has been running for ample time for you to prove your point in gathering autographs for your scrapbook, it hasnt happened.

Rockitch:
    Facts are facts,

and those Rocky, are the facts.

Not going to jump on everything like you do, but those are not the facts. First of all, it was NOT my petition, although I do support it strongly. Furthermore I provided links where you can read all about my approach... and yes in the end, when not getting heard after a month (or so) I lost my patience, which we already agreed upon that that was not so very strange. Should I provide those links again ? I guess not.

Apparently you think you are always right Shrude, but I have some news for you... you aren't. (Just as I am not always right, which I know for sure).

R.

RSS