rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 7 2013 3:54 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 12:21 PM

ZioMio:

courteneyfish:

I have had no problems with either. Just saying.

SupersonicAds will not even let me SUBMIT a ticket. The button is greyed out. So I'm SOL. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I don't have this problem with Trailpay or SponsorPlay.

Off subject but I haven't seen SOL in years. I wonder if any of the kids even know what it means.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 1:58 PM

KissArmy:

courteneyfish:

I have had no problems with either. Just saying.

well when you do , we will all be here to listen to your rant lol :)

No when and if we have a problem we do what has been suggested in this thread. We send a report to either supersonic ads or Peanut Lab or any of the other companies involved with as much information that we have and 99% of the time we get our credits in short order. And the 1% that we don't ,well nothing is perfect. 

• BeginnerBob
    49 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 6:00 PM

I will paste the note in that I sent to SuperSonics asking for clarifycation of what is missing in my submissions. You will be quite surprised by their reply. Here Goes!

Sent to SuperSonic                                                                                                                          Jan 3rd, 2013.

Ticket#770813

Hello. I noticed that I finally got the 54 credits earned for the registration for the $500 Visa Gift card which I had already registered for on at least 3 occassions. Thank you.

On the same day I also completed the following 4 offers. As I completed eash offer I submitted them along with the link to the completed message. As I did them individually, there should have been no reason for rejection. But as I see, you did in fact reject them all, even though they were all completed and handled in the same fashion. The other completed links are as follows:

Trip To Cancun- 65 credits-rejected

Click & Spin-81 credits-rejected

Cheer on your Fav Team-65 credits-rejected

Win 4 NHL tickets-40 credits. These 4 links add up to 251 credits which I am owed for registration & completion. Please advise why these have been rejected since they were all done in the exact same fashion and sent to you with the completion links.

Thank you, Robert 

Proof has been sent for every issue mentioned already and more than once. Please honour your committment or remove these ads from your site. I know I am not the only WGT players having problems with SuperSonic. Please respond to my inquiry.

Robert

Thank you for submitting your ticket.
    The support team will now review your request of missing points.
    Here is your ticket number: 421539.

Now here is the reply!!! Don't wait for it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't even bother to anmswer or even acknowledge. As I said earlier, Don't waste your time with any of these links I have listed. You will be frustrated and NOT receive the credits you are owed.

Good luck getting credits from reputable sites on WGT.

Bob

• steveosh
    102 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 7:46 PM

it is very frustrating isn't it. I feel for ya, am going now for 7 weeks waiting for credits.

missing about 3000+

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 3:54 AM

Not getting credits is one thing. They (SupersonicAds) really got me going when they started withdrawing credits from my account as some form of revenge for the fact I persisted too hard in trying to get credits I earned.

R.

• PAGES
RSS