Forums

Help › Forums

Bad losers

Fri, Sep 5 2014 4:39 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 11:35 AM

I am taking a little break at the moment. Totally burned out with the Holidays and all. When I decide to come back and play a few rounds, I will be open to anyone. I remember very well when I first started on WGT. I am not one of the superstars, never will be. Have no desire to be. I play for fun and fun only, and I don't care if your a Hack or a Tour Legend. I can't teach any body anything, but I may have a suggestion or two that may help. Please don't judge all the top players in a bad way, many of them helped me get to Legend, and not by the new rapid advancement, it took me over 1600 rounds. I just listened to their advice and kept trying. I still have no putting scale, no calculator, I try to play this game just like real golf. I grab what I think is the right club, take a little look, and whack away. This is what keeps it fun, and the only way I will ever play this game.

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 4:19 AM

I'm getting fed up with other players who say I must be using some kind of cheat when I hit every shot under 5ft in Blitz mode. When I tell them that I'm just finding the ding today they quit / disconnect...

It shows how dumb some people are, as far as I know it's not possible to 'cheat' in any way - is it?

I play more Blitz games than anything else and regularly beat Legends & T legends, but it's only because of the hours I put in. Just wish I could play the same in Strokeplay...

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 4:39 AM

nomTAJ:
    I play more Blitz games than anything else and regularly beat Legends & T legends, but it's only because of the hours I put in. Just wish I could play the same in Strokeplay...

I wish I had your skills in the shorter games.

Just thinking, you can use those skills you have for the Stroke play games too.  If your are good at hitting the spot on Ctth/Blitz on the Strokeplay courses,  then find those same places in the longer version and you will have no problems.

Sometimes you might be looking at using Irons off the tee, to find those places or even driving into a bunker you know.

-Roger

• PAGES
RSS