Forums

Help › Forums

Ashamed but finally doing it !!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:01 PM (28 replies)
  • SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 6:45 PM

i have no club between 70 n 105 yards anyone know of one i should get plz let me know as i am 1 month old here ty...

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:08 PM
    1 month is to young to play this game,13 years old is Ok, lol
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:27 PM

SwingingRoofer:

i have no club between 70 n 105 yards anyone know of one i should get plz let me know as i am 1 month old here ty...

I'd sell the hybrid and buy 3 cheap equally spaced wedges, it'll make the game a lot easier.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:59 PM

PUHOLINO:

ljbast:

PUHOLINO:
    I suggest you ditch the hybrid for the 3rd wedge, it's much easier and more fun that way.

Great suggestion, and I gifted you a new 3 wood to match your driver to maybe make you decide to ditch the hybrid.

Happy New year,

LJ

Very nice, sir! Imagine his surprise when he checks his bag the next time or reads the email notificaton. The poor soul might start thinking that some actually decent folk are playing this game, lol.

Welcome to Game.....  Most important this is to have Fun.

I was going to say.....   It all depends of what clubs you have in your bag to ditch the Hybrid,  

Be careful when ditching the Hybrid for 3 wedges,   Learn the game first... then decide.

Very nice Gesture for the Gifting :)

-Roger

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 1:36 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm new here too and also loving it!

Not looking for freebies, but wondering if I did the right thing playing HEAPS of practice games over the last couple of days before trying my hand at a few tournaments?

Very nice of you guys gifting new players, but I wanna make it on my own...somehow...lol

Robbo, from Melbourne, Downunder:)

• theharks
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 2:51 AM

Thanks so much for the clubs - Im truly speechless !

This CC has been great from the outset - Ive never joined anything so welcoming and helpful in any online games Ive played.

Really appreciated !

• theharks
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 2:52 AM

And another !

i will follow your advice and hopefully do you proud !

Again - thank you very very much !

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 7:43 AM

I have a hybrid that hits 215 yds and I love it. Great for getting out of the rough. Welcome aboard and enjoy the game. 

• HUMORMAN
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 10:08 AM

PUHOLINO:

theharks:
    Bit slow on the tournaments but Im getting there !!

Was reading this and what you did for him by giving him 3 wedges,I just have to say that is so cool of you,very nice thought and thing to do,see there are good people out there in the world!

Nice to meet you. Enjoy your journey to the top and have fun while doing it. I sent you 3 wedges so you'll have more fun, I suggest you ditch the hybrid for the 3rd wedge, it's much easier and more fun that way.

Happy swinging!

Jure

P.S.: And there's no shame in writing and intro post a bit late (took me almost a year to write mine 2 days ago, lol). The important thing is, you're here now and we're glad to have ya!

• HUMORMAN
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 10:18 AM

Just had to say I have read thread and it is just so great what you all have done for player (theharks) so many very good people on here,just glad to see things like this cause sometimes there is a bump in the road of some people on here,see the golf world of people on here can make it a nice place to be!

RSS