Forums

Help › Forums

Ashamed but finally doing it !!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:01 PM (28 replies)
  • theharks
    12 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:15 AM

Ive been her for a few months now and havent even posted a hello to my embarrassment !!

Im theharks, Im from the uk and love this game !

Weak points are around and on the green although a couple of members have helped me greatly recently and helped my handicap come down - looking for my first under par round !

Bit slow on the tournaments but Im getting there !!

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 12:14 PM

Hi :)

R.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 12:34 PM

Hello and welcome.don't be afraid to ask for help on here you will get some gr8 advise on every aspect of your game,good luck and hope to see you on a Tee some time.

pdx

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 12:54 PM

Welcome here!

Play the free tournaments - there's nothing to lose but a lot to win:

- experience,

- excitement,

- XPs.

You might consider to get yourself a few decent wedges - they help more than overly expensive balls!

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 1:10 PM

theharks:
    Bit slow on the tournaments but Im getting there !!

Nice to meet you. Enjoy your journey to the top and have fun while doing it. I sent you 3 wedges so you'll have more fun, I suggest you ditch the hybrid for the 3rd wedge, it's much easier and more fun that way.

Happy swinging!

Jure

P.S.: And there's no shame in writing and intro post a bit late (took me almost a year to write mine 2 days ago, lol). The important thing is, you're here now and we're glad to have ya!

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 2:04 PM

very nice gesture ,the wedges PHU,See there are nice folk on here

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 2:19 PM

PUHOLINO:
    I suggest you ditch the hybrid for the 3rd wedge, it's much easier and more fun that way.

Great suggestion, and I gifted you a new 3 wood to match your driver to maybe make you decide to ditch the hybrid.

Happy New year,

LJ

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 3:18 PM

Welcome aboard Harks!

As above try the free CTTH Sweepstakes, you never know your luck you might win a random 500!

& you have already experienced the generosity of the WGT Community!

Well done you guys!

Shine on... .  .   .

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 4:29 PM

ljbast:

PUHOLINO:
    I suggest you ditch the hybrid for the 3rd wedge, it's much easier and more fun that way.

Great suggestion, and I gifted you a new 3 wood to match your driver to maybe make you decide to ditch the hybrid.

Happy New year,

LJ

Very nice, sir! Imagine his surprise when he checks his bag the next time or reads the email notificaton. The poor soul might start thinking that some actually decent folk are playing this game, lol.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 6:30 PM

I know there are some good folks on this fun site.

Happy hitting in the short grass everyone !!!

RSS