Forums

Help › Forums

Deleting players from friends list

Fri, Jul 14 2017 6:57 PM (26 replies)
  • Nitro202
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 6:10 PM

How do I delete players from my friends list? I know I use to be able to do that but now I cant find where to edit friends list. Please Help!! Need to clear out non players.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:11 PM

Go ,to friends list ,  view all, then select  the one you want to unfriend,  go to is profile ,then unfriend button,one at a time hope this help, someone may  had to my itervention,  if it is not explained properly,  Frapp

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 9:27 PM

Nitro202:
    How do I delete players from my friends list?

There is no edit function, you have to go to their profile and delete them there, one at a time. What Frappefort is talking about is you going to your own profile, expanding your friends list, right click on a friend and select "open in new tab."  Do this as many times as you want and then go to each window, delete the friend and close the page. This is the fastest way to do it.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 10:11 PM

ty ,YJ  always a gent.

• Nitro202
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 7:02 AM

ok Ty you very much for your help :)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 4:14 AM

YankeeJim:
    right click on a friend and select "open in new tab.

there is an easier way of doing this.

Most mouse wheels are clickable, press down on it.

So instead of right click and select open in new tab, just click the mouse wheel on the friend.... or any link anywhere..

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 12:51 PM

SHRUDE:

So instead of right click and select open in new tab, just click the mouse wheel on the friend.... or any link anywhere..

That way will take you 10 times as long. You have to wait for the page to load, delete the friend, go back to your activity and repeat. Sit there twiddling your thumbs while you wait OR use the right click option to open many pages, each with an individual profile on it. Then you can simply delete the already loaded profile and close the window. Too simple.

• masnaktip
    340 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 6:03 AM

YankeeJim:

SHRUDE:

That way will take you 10 times as long. You have to wait for the page to load, delete the friend, go back to your activity and repeat. Sit there twiddling your thumbs while you wait OR use the right click option to open many pages, each with an individual profile on it. Then you can simply delete the already loaded profile and close the window. Too simple.

Use right click and open new tabs instead of windows. opening 20 tabs uses a lot less memory for those who don't have much to start with. ( Which is most of you)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 8:11 AM

masnaktip:
    Use right click and open new tabs instead of windows.

Apparently pressing down on the wheel does this too.

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 8:52 AM

YankeeJim:

masnaktip:
    Use right click and open new tabs instead of windows.

Apparently pressing down on the wheel does this too.

No at least not with every mouse. It doesn't do it with mine.

RSS