Forums

Help › Forums

Deleting players from friends list

Fri, Jul 14 2017 6:57 PM (26 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 9:07 AM

borntobesting:
    No at least not with every mouse. It doesn't do it with mine.

It might be part of the mouse configuration in the Control Panel. I use the wheel to scroll but tried pushing down in it over a clickable link and it opens immediately  the new page in the background.  Cool.   :-)

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 2:01 PM

so why do you sometimes have to hit the "send friend request" to get the button to "delete" a friend? This has happened several times to me. seems odd you have to send a request to delete someone

• masnaktip
    340 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 6:39 AM

borntobesting:

YankeeJim:

masnaktip:
    Use right click and open new tabs instead of windows.

Apparently pressing down on the wheel does this too.

No at least not with every mouse. It doesn't do it with mine.

Yes actually mine is set to automatically open new tab in background so I cam go like speedy the mouse. LOL

You should be able to set it the same way.

• masnaktip
    340 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 6:45 AM

TracyMax:

so why do you sometimes have to hit the "send friend request" to get the button to "delete" a friend? This has happened several times to me. seems odd you have to send a request to delete someone

Post a screenshot of that area on the page next time. I have never seen that.

• DavenportGer
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 5:01 PM

thanks!!!!

• WahWah13
    30 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 11:34 AM

I also need a work-around to delete friends from list .  I signed on thru Facebook and have no de-friending rights or any other wall/profile rights for that matter.

I know there's a link for blocking people but maybe there's one for de-friending, too.

I also cannot message friends on my list due to the Facebook entry - told we already have friends on Facebook.  Really?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 2:39 PM

WahWah13:
    I also need a work-around to delete friends from list .  I signed on thru Facebook and have no de-friending rights or any other wall/profile rights for that matter.

Doesn't look like there is one.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/224091.aspx

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 2:57 PM

Nonsense!!!! there is no unfriend button - ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 2:57 PM

Nonsense!!!! there is no unfriend button - ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

RSS