Forums

Help › Forums

Introduction

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 13 2013 12:30 AM (2 replies)
  • aichapman
    1,403 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 6:52 PM

Hi. Been playing 3 mths. Great game. I doubt my Master status is a true indication of my ability but I just go with the flow. At least hopefully no more 20 plus overs with the starter sets. Not a member of a club and never played match play, blitz etc. Have played rtg and although not super at it have at least got a few results. So I'm over my nerves and would like to get more involved. I play daylight hours mainly ( Australian dst.). Also because I use mobile broadband occasionally  signal drops out , hope that's not a hassle. Would like to join a club and play some golf or play a match to see how it goes. Thanks and regards Alan. PS Is it ok to leave my status as available or better to have ready for a game?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 8:55 PM

welcome to the forums:)

-wgticon

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 12:30 AM

aichapman:
    So I'm over my nerves and would like to get more involved

:o)  i remember going through that very well!

aichapman:
    Would like to join a club and play some golf or play a match to see how it goes.

Have sent you an invite to the 2nd largest  Aussie club in WGT

aichapman:
    Is it ok to leave my status as available or better to have ready for a game?

Available (green dot) is fine, but be sure to check or change it to Red Dot, if you are AFK or actually in a game.

:)

RSS