Forums

Help › Forums

Raise your hand if you're playing less these days

Mon, Mar 30 2015 1:49 AM (81 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 2:47 PM

Bravo to his Docness again, if it wasn't for the forums, I would probably be gone. This is my facebook. The AS games at night are the only thing left to look forward to. Stroke play games are just a money maker for WGT, they knew that at the start, you have to have them to advance and lower your avg. Unless of course, if you have a good Legend friend who you can count on. I don't have to throw a game, the game will do it for me.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 2:53 PM

Yeah my interest levels are so low right now most days all i do is play the 1 hole to get my BONUS POINTS , sometimes i get on SKYPE and talk to my friends and don't even play a game .  

dflop  !

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 4:02 PM

I'm there, I'm green a  lot just watching the CC forum ,and community forum waiting for some excitement .

Was so excited about the update, I actually thought there was going to be something......

Wrong

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 4:09 PM

The update was something else you could buy. Are you surprised? The key word is BUY.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 4:17 PM

I am looking for a Game .  9 holes , Starter gear and balls Uneven lies , Easy tees , low wind , Slow greens .

ANY one want in ?

OPY

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 4:55 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 4:57 PM

I play less these day,i still play lots of games but , Like mentioned before i play more ,much more ALT ,   but when its quiet, i just stare at  the invite botton and wait till it turns green .  Since turning legend , the game has been fair to me ,but its by design i think  ,the game is difficult to play or in my case verry hard to lower my avarage ,it slow going :) ,                   

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:24 PM

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:29 PM

I also am experiencing meter issues. I thought it was just me. I have been too embarrassed to get on and play because of errant shots. My meter is everywhere fast,slow,stutters and add the occasional VEM. I have tried the fixes but nothing is working. This game is so fun when it functions properly. Right now it is frustration through the roof. My issues started about a week ago. If I had to pinpoint it,I believe it started with the first update the other night. Is this when other players noticed it happened to them?

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:34 PM

yep...trying  not to out pace my ball supply.Since I did not get my 2000 creds for a down load.peanut said  .I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks .and re apply .as I reached  there out of pocket, limit.lol

RSS