Forums

Help › Forums

Raise your hand if you're playing less these days

Mon, Mar 30 2015 1:49 AM (81 replies)
  • callawayjay
    46 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 10:55 AM

Yes, absolutely playing less.  There was a time when the promise of practice was tantalizing to make one try and get better.  Over the last 8-12 months no amount of practice can overcome game glitches, meter skips, etc.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:06 AM

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:07 AM

my hand is about a month away from being raised.  been a slow lift since October - feel it comin around April

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:11 AM

but put in a few extra quiet practice rounds with

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:21 AM

See myself enjoying little less day by day ... Mr. VEM has taken full control over this game, still some players seem to have the privilege of not being affected by it  or at least turn it off on RGTs ... very discouraging !  My enthusiasm is also running thin ... still trying, but less every day :(

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:33 AM

Another so called update, another total nightmare. Like a damn fool, I have tried to play a few stroke rounds. The joke has become unbearable. WGT can talk until they pass out about not messing with the game. BULL$HIT. My R11s on a ding shot goes 278 yards with a 8mph head wind, stops dead when it hits the ground. A 3 iron punch out of 30 rough goes 65 yards, a 4 foot putt, no movement at all, no elevation on a Legend tourney green goes 3.6 feet when hit the full 4. I call this, &uck the regulars, let's get some new blood who doesn't know any better. If we aren't here, then we can't truthfully answer all the newbie questions, they will just keep clearing their caches and all the other $hit they are told to do. Absolutely unexcusable on WGT's part. They can keep the ficticious Elites who set the bar and brings the uneducated masses to the check out counters. Maybe it's time for me to come up with another name and become one of the talented Hacks.

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:42 AM

renniw52:

Another so called update, another total nightmare. Like a damn fool, I have tried to play a few stroke rounds. The joke has become unbearable. WGT can talk until they pass out about not messing with the game. BULL$HIT. My R11s on a ding shot goes 278 yards with a 8mph head wind, stops dead when it hits the ground. A 3 iron punch out of 30 rough goes 65 yards, a 4 foot putt, no movement at all, no elevation on a Legend tourney green goes 3.6 feet when hit the full 4. I call this, &uck the regulars, let's get some new blood who doesn't know any better. If we aren't here, then we can't truthfully answer all the newbie questions, they will just keep clearing their caches and all the other $hit they are told to do. Absolutely unexcusable on WGT's part. They can keep the ficticious Elites who set the bar and brings the uneducated masses to the check out counters. Maybe it's time for me to come up with another name and become one of the talented Hacks.

My thoughts exactly..

I haven't suffered VEM or any such things in all my relatively short time here and since I turned TL, I still haven't had VEM but my meter is a joke at the moment, too inconsistent, just want it smooth, that is all I ask, I can't putt anyway lol but I can't even get within birdie distance 8/10 times right now so I'm a bit confused to say the least..

Try to play blitz for credits, I keep getting booted back to lobby, I have played 5 blitz games for credits in my entire WGT career, thought it would be fun and try something new, WRONG, out of 76 attempts (I counted lol) 5 kind folks have allowed me to play..

So yeah, crossroads, time to decide whether to carry on or call it quits..

• Ariana35
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:42 AM

I am playing less because WGT stole my pink golf bag.

WGT Case Number 00246033

• chipshot33
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:46 AM

one month is enough for me, glad i didn't send these clowns money.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 12:15 PM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS