Forums

Help › Forums

balls

Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:31 AM (57 replies)
  • Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:15 PM

over the last 3 months or o wgt has shorted me at least dozen maxballs,when i contact them they rfuse to replac them givg me excuses that they dnt short gof alls but verytime i buy them i end up with 2 not 3, they still refuse to fix the issue,CMON WGT

• diceman522
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 10:44 PM

Hi, looked at ur post and thought I might ask u .How do you get anything other than a computer generated response out of wgt?I talked to another plyr a week ago said wgt would replace balls . tnx diceman522

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:42 PM

hi guys

how are you trying to contact us? we reply all emails.

-wgticon

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2013 8:12 PM

through here been trying for weeks wih no responce,anyway it had ripped me off 3 max meter bals and sleeve of nie balls trying to get them back,i spend god money here expect to get wha i pay for ok.

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 12:03 AM

WGTicon:

hi guys

-wgticon

lol

12 emails about different topics and 2 years later...How many replies have I received?

• barbarella24
    513 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 1:58 AM

WGTicon:
    we reply all emails.

I've emailed twice with no reply, so I call bs on that.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 5:01 AM

WGTicon:

hi guys

-wgticon

i have never sent an e-mail to WGT that I did not get a prompt response. But remember 1 thing. Be courteous. A venom filled hateful e-mail might not be the way to go.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 7:15 AM

Be nice when you have a complaint about WGT, send them an email stating your problem, i've been a member here since May and have received 3 sleeves of balls as a good will gesture so far, so a hate filled email will reap no rewards

Skyflake:

wgt keeps ripping me off with max and nike balls one day there full on swing meter next its gone,i keep contacting them with no answers,ball are expensive just want themreplaced,o asking alot so get to it.

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 7:51 AM

They stole a sleeve of Max Balls from me with the meter and in the past they made it right by me, meter caused me to lose 3 balls,they bought me a sleeve of nike balls, Cool and dandy, but  since wgt got advertisement money in Sept. of 2010 they could care less.They used to have a decent customer service in 2009 thru 2010 but once their greed set in F**K everything just get the dollar.Balls last half as long as they used to, the VEM somedays makes the game unplayable, Alas,AD money now so you could give 2 chits about your base now huh WGT?

I didnt even email you guys about last sleeve of max balls that your stuttering meter stole from me.One thing i know after 41 years on this planet is...KARMA IS A B***H and eventually she comes to those who deserve her and KARMA will give you everything you deserve World Glitch Tour.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 8:26 AM

I find WGT pretty good when it comes to answering e-mails and resolving issues...

Never sent an e-mail that they haven't answered eventually and more often than not in 24 hours.

Andy

RSS