Forums

Help › Forums

balls

Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:31 AM (57 replies)
  • KayoKid
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 8:48 AM

I am quite sure that everyone has a "Meter Glitch" once in a while; ......... Maybe due to their own P/C problems or Service Provider problems.......Fer Gawd sakes; It's just a game......Nobody is forcing you to play it or spend your money at WGT..........It's sorta like internet Poker games.......ya yell - "FIXED -" but you still sit there and play.........The WGT people are a Business......They make good $$$ and they DO NOT intentionally "Rip people OFF'.......of this I am sure........The game is fair because it happens to everyone.........As for the people at "WGT SUPPORT" - - - that do not reply to your issues via E-Mail ..........well, they're probably just slackers that collect a paycheck and do not work as hard as others........Every Business/Company has them......I enjoy playing at WGT even if there are wee problems.......The enjoyment I get is worth any $$$ I have spent.........Cheers.

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 8:57 AM

WGT's business plan? Let's screw all of our customers. Come on everyone, be realistic. Like any other business there are ups & downs but I don't know of any business that stays around that long by intentionally screwing their customers. I have contacted WGT with questions and they have always replied. You talk about meter issues sorry it is your computer. I have not lost a ball that has not been my fault  & my fault alone.

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:30 AM

Hewsey:

WGT's business plan? Let's screw all of our customers. Come on everyone, be realistic. Like any other business there are ups & downs but I don't know of any business that stays around that long by intentionally screwing their customers. I have contacted WGT with questions and they have always replied. You talk about meter issues sorry it is your computer. I have not lost a ball that has not been my fault  & my fault alone.

Exactly. Yesterday I lost 3 balls to meter issues, but its my own fault. If you want to play good on WGT you do need to be willing to spend the money for it.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 12:06 PM

devonnnnn:
     If you want to play good on WGT you do need to be willing to spend the money for it. 

Absolute nonsense. There are many Legends on here who have spent nothing.

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 1:18 PM

yep ur right,i just want my balls replaced i ad in invetory they took the wtf/

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 1:20 PM

its not meter issue its balls i had in my invetory that are now gone,not my fault,but i ant get back any answer

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 1:20 PM

its not meter issue its balls i had in my invetory that are now gone,not my fault,but i ant get back any answer

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 10:36 PM

courteneyfish:

devonnnnn:
     If you want to play good on WGT you do need to be willing to spend the money for it. 

Absolute nonsense. There are many Legends on here who have spent nothing.

My way: I save(d) up most of my (free) credits for the best clubs, playable with the free ball. Now I only need to level up to get the R11 driver and 3 wd (for waiting for the R11s's will take too long). If you don't know any better, the free ball seems very playable to me. I shoot 30's as well so....

What's the use of playing expensive balls, as long as you don't have the better clubs ? (starting from high level 70's cleveland wedges and rocketbladez irons)

I'll tell you.... no use at all, besides sponsoring wgt, so I'm sorry to say, but I'm really lmao on everyone with low level clubs playing paid balls, thinking these paid balls make a substantial difference. They don't. First get the best clubs you guess you will be playing with the rest of your wgt carreer. After that paid balls probably make a difference that does count for your average, but do they add that much to the fun ? I don't think so, so I'm planning on playing the free ball only (or at least mainly) and not spending a single dollar on this beta game, which is developed in beta style, by beta management.

And btw, now already (without long driver and 3wd) I am very competitive. I won't be winning any official wgt tournament, but in my cc tournaments I am beating more experienced players with all top level equipment and expensive balls. I win packs of balls in these cc tourny's, which I am stacking up high in my virtual storage. I will be playing them when I reached a dead end with the free ball.

Back on topic: Good luck with getting a (pack of) ball(s) from wgt.

R.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 2:03 PM

Your stuttering meter is your problem, not theirs.

install a decent web browser, there are loads out there, i use Maxthon 3, my meter is smooth as silk, clear cache and temporary files regularly, you should have no problems, I and many dont!

tramilleo:

They stole a sleeve of Max Balls from me with the meter and in the past they made it right by me, meter caused me to lose 3 balls,they bought me a sleeve of nike balls, Cool and dandy, but  since wgt got advertisement money in Sept. of 2010 they could care less.They used to have a decent customer service in 2009 thru 2010 but once their greed set in F**K everything just get the dollar.Balls last half as long as they used to, the VEM somedays makes the game unplayable, Alas,AD money now so you could give 2 chits about your base now huh WGT?

I didnt even email you guys about last sleeve of max balls that your stuttering meter stole from me.One thing i know after 41 years on this planet is...KARMA IS A B***H and eventually she comes to those who deserve her and KARMA will give you everything you deserve World Glitch Tour.

I didnt even email you guys about last sleeve of max balls that your stuttering meter stole from me.One thing i know after 41 years on this planet is...KARMA IS A B***H and eventually she comes to those who deserve her and KARMA will give you everything you deserve World Glitch Tour.

• Bullyhill
    41 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 4:43 PM

:)

RSS