Forums

Help › Forums

balls

Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:31 AM (57 replies)
  • DIONYSUS9
    214 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 9:50 AM

tramilleo:

i have no clue how someone posts sub 50 rounds with heavy winds and tourney greens and personally i dont even care about that as that is irrelevant to me as my best round ever is a 60. But i digress i personally have sent a lot of bug reports, some very detailed and some very profane,all i know is no matter what computer i use no matter what my location( i live in one state,work in another,and originally from a different state) and no matter the LOCATION or BROWSER the ONLY WEBSITE or Flash Based Game that has ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trouble is wgt and it has been the same for over 3 years.So really i dont care if people post scores in the 40's has nothing to do with me.I just want wgt to acknowledge that this is what makes them money so they are not gonna change it,then we would at least know where we and they stood.As is their silence means what i say is true LMAO we shall see i guess.

My friend!!  You have almost>>> 2000 friends!! no wonder yer meter is like a  ping ball machine! Cut that list down to 60,,lol yes 60 then come back here and let us know the difference,,lol@ 2000 friends,

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 11:30 AM

alibabe:

20 balls...?...go practice a bit,

You idiot you are just atour pro players and you talk of me damn o ***.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 12:53 PM

DIONYSUS9:
    My friend!!  You have almost>>> 2000 friends!! no wonder yer meter is like a  ping ball machine! Cut that list down to 60,,lol yes 60 then come back here and let us know the difference,,lol@ 2000 friends,

Absolutely cut that list. I dont care what anybody says having a big list does fook up your meter and load time for this website. I just deleted my whole list and its a major difference .

Everyone should use a 3rd party chat like Skype to use as a friend list for WGT.

My SKYPE is the same name that I use here add me if you want.

• ROBELLIOT
    234 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 2:24 PM

pjctas0822:
    That is not true.....Just as some experience the DING bug and some dont...Hell some dont even think it exists but it does because seeing is believing. Sending BUG reports is a waste of time. The only updates that are done are product updates and things to make more money ....no bug fixes or game patches.

... More times than not the complainant is met with a wave of ridicule & disbelief by some in the community, unfortunate, as we are all in this together ? seems not to be the case, for the very same people appear in other threads extolling the virtues of WGT after having just vented their spleen on another page not far from you, telling you in no uncertain terms that it's your fault/ problem. Unfortunately these problems are not going to go away....nor as i suspect is the recent outbreak of "cherry blossom poisoning" that seems to have infected so many in these forums.     

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 3:25 PM

Okay now let me process this lmao. So the game is based on the model that you can meet and play with new people from all across the globe,and even add them as friends, which IS A FEATURE OF THIS GAME, so now it is not my PC but it is my friends list a feature which is WGT's property and is written into the program.So in order to play this game with smooth meter and graphics i now need to de friend  people so i can play LMAO DOES THAT EVEN SOUND LOGICAL???????????? Please if you have nothing to add that would help anyone just remain silent, not referring to the members who post here with helpful hints and suggestions,i am talking to the know it all computer whiz's............ JUST SAYING.......................................

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 4:04 PM

tramilleo:
    So the game is based on the model that you can meet and play with new people from all across the globe,and even add them as friends, which IS A FEATURE OF THIS GAME, so now it is not my PC but it is my friends list a feature which is WGT's property and is written into the program.So in order to play this game with smooth meter and graphics i now need to de friend  people so i can play LMAO DOES THAT EVEN SOUND LOGICAL???????????? Please if you have nothing to add that would help anyone just remain silent,

Before you ridicule a suggestion, you may want to ask yourself ..

"Why to all the best players delete their friends list before any major tournament"?

Andyson has show via CPU monitoring, that usage spikes up when "friends" pop in on his list.

• mickb74
    290 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 4:54 PM

Danmark2010:

Skyflake:

wgt keeps ripping me off with max and nike balls one day there full on swing meter next its gone,i keep contacting them with no answers,ball are expensive just want themreplaced,o asking alot so get to it.

Last week i lost more than 20ball's  Nike +75 on the water on wgt fault.What a Mafia this site wgt,they know verry well how to make money and when i try to contact them no one is there.It is only our fault that we suport them .we should not  by enymore this ball's ,they cost enorm mach to mach.

WGT free online game (wtf) the most expensive online game ever.You pay real money and you earn VIRTUL if you earn.WGT= MAFIA

DANMARK2010 wrote for wgt Mafia

i see you employed my virtual caddie i fired last week.

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 5:09 PM

^^^^^^^ lmao i fired him a week before you employed him Mick LOL :)

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 5:13 PM

the game is based on the model that you can meet and play with new people from all across the globe,and even add them as friends, which IS A FEATURE OF THIS GAME,

WGT please a little clarity does having friends which is your feature, is this the reason for erratic meter?????WGT PLEASE HELP US PLEASE

Again not here to ridicule or belittle or insult WGT could end this whole thread with some sense of clarity about their features why after adding friends do we have to delete them if we want a smoother meter?????sort of contradicts itself no?????

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 5:26 PM

tramilleo:
    sort of contradicts itself no

I agree, many of the top players have sworn by it, and now I get stutters as well...after the open qual I deleted my friends list, never got a stutter, as my list grows I am now up to 2 to 4 per 9 holes...I usually catch them in time, or just plan according on water holes;)

RSS