Forums

Help › Forums

balls

Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:31 AM (57 replies)
  • tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 6:05 PM

wgt has made a browser unplayable for me for 3 years in a row in 2009 i used IE it became unplayable with meter and lag,switched to FireFox in 2010 it became just like IE so in 2011 i switched to google chrome it was decent until 8/1/12, then even with pepper flash disable meter was same and browser and flash crashes were almost normal,switched to Rockmelt,etc etc.NO OTHER FLASH BASED GAME CAUSES PROBLEMS, Now i know not everyone is mentally grown lol but surely you get that" No other flash based game causes problems but World Glitch Tour.so really how is it not a program problem??????????????????????????????

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 11:41 PM

yo Tram use Maxthon3 the non cloud version.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 4:32 AM

Skyflake:

wgt keeps ripping me off with max and nike balls one day there full on swing meter next its gone,i keep contacting them with no answers,ball are expensive just want themreplaced,o asking alot so get to it.

Last week i lost more than 20ball's  Nike +75 on the water on wgt fault.What a Mafia this site wgt,they know verry well how to make money and when i try to contact them no one is there.It is only our fault that we suport them .we should not  by enymore this ball's ,they cost enorm mach to mach.

WGT free online game (wtf) the most expensive online game ever.You pay real money and you earn VIRTUL if you earn.WGT= MAFIA

DANMARK2010 wrote for wgt Mafia

• alibabe
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 4:38 AM

20 balls...?...go practice a bit,

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 4:44 AM

Danmark2010:

Skyflake:

wgt keeps ripping me off with max and nike balls one day there full on swing meter next its gone,i keep contacting them with no answers,ball are expensive just want themreplaced,o asking alot so get to it.

Last week i lost more than 20ball's  Nike +75 on the water on wgt fault.What a Mafia this site wgt,they know verry well how to make money and when i try to contact them no one is there.It is only our fault that we suport them .we should not  by enymore this ball's ,they cost enorm mach to mach.

WGT free online game (wtf) the most expensive online game ever.You pay real money and you earn VIRTUL if you earn.WGT= MAFIA

DANMARK2010 wrote for wgt Mafia

OOOOOOOOO i forgot they are in Hollyday to spend our money that we lost on the Ball's.

What a shame for this site WGT

Mafia Mafia Mafia that what i call this site wgt

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 6:48 AM

stevietwotimes:

you gotta take the rough with the smooth.

just sayin :)

+1

jeez....the whinging, bitchin', cursing, shouting & accusations in some of the posts is just hilarious......a lot of no think before speak.......

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 7:34 AM

^^^^^^^ alot of no think before you speak^^^^^^^^^^ remember even a fool is thought intelligent till they open their mouth.I appreciate the post Picj, but wgt already has made both versions of Maxthon  unplayable with lag and  meter issues.Appreciate the help though,and i will agree with Danmark as well pay real money to get virtual money and then get screwed out of real money by wgt and their flawed program.

I SO LOVE GOLF BUT I AM BEGINNING TO HATE THIS PRODUCT AND PROGRAM, ARE YOU LISTENING WGT??????????? You really think you can sustain this business model when you keep adding things but for over 3 years your meter has not been fixed,altered,changed,scraped etc.I would think that a group that comes together in a financial investment, would ensure that there product works so the investment pays off....OOOO dumb me i forgot the meter and the lag is your money maker,if meter is stable no balls lost,no balls lost means no one buys balls................Am i the only one bright enough to see this?????

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 8:21 AM

Tram,

You still haven't explained why people can shoot in the 50's with no meter problems and no lag. If it was a program it would cause problems for everyone and it patently doesn't.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 9:18 AM

Steve442:

Tram,

You still haven't explained why people can shoot in the 50's with no meter problems and no lag. If it was a program it would cause problems for everyone and it patently doesn't.

That is not true.....Just as some experience the DING bug and some dont...Hell some dont even think it exists but it does because seeing is believing. Sending BUG reports is a waste of time. The only updates that are done are product updates and things to make more money ....no bug fixes or game patches.

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 9:26 AM

i have no clue how someone posts sub 50 rounds with heavy winds and tourney greens and personally i dont even care about that as that is irrelevant to me as my best round ever is a 60. But i digress i personally have sent a lot of bug reports, some very detailed and some very profane,all i know is no matter what computer i use no matter what my location( i live in one state,work in another,and originally from a different state) and no matter the LOCATION or BROWSER the ONLY WEBSITE or Flash Based Game that has ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trouble is wgt and it has been the same for over 3 years.So really i dont care if people post scores in the 40's has nothing to do with me.I just want wgt to acknowledge that this is what makes them money so they are not gonna change it,then we would at least know where we and they stood.As is their silence means what i say is true LMAO we shall see i guess.

RSS