Forums

Help › Forums

balls

Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:31 AM (57 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 5:43 PM

tramilleo:

the game is based on the model that you can meet and play with new people from all across the globe,and even add them as friends, which IS A FEATURE OF THIS GAME,

WGT please a little clarity does having friends which is your feature, is this the reason for erratic meter?????WGT PLEASE HELP US PLEASE

Again not here to ridicule or belittle or insult WGT could end this whole thread with some sense of clarity about their features why after adding friends do we have to delete them if we want a smoother meter?????sort of contradicts itself no?????

While I agree it should work with friend list or not that is in a perfect world. Almost any video game needs some kind of optimization which is why the programmers give its users certain options in which they can turn on and off for example the animated Flag.....If i have that graphic on putting is impossible....Off and the meter is smooth . I am on a low end computer graphically so I cannot use all the bells and whistles enabled at all. I use all the lowest settings and have almost all the extra features disabled.

With that said you can either do what I have done and try to get a smooth meter or wait for WGT to get it right (dont hold your breath or you will be dead) or you can continue to play with a fooked up meter. The choice is yours :)

• gregwombat
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2013 5:47 PM

i have a 1000 friends close opening browser after play now,use firefox.turn off vid lessons and med pic quality hardly have a jumping meter if i miss 1 its my fualt regards greg

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 3:16 AM

I hear you Pjctas, i have been stuck with the latter,i didnt expect any real solutions so nothing gained,nothing lost.Sad part about this all is 6 pages on this topic thus far and NO ONE from admin has even poked their head into the discussion.SO AGAIN I SAY WGT USES THE METER AND LAG TO MAKE MONEY OFF BALLS LOST,THIS IS A DESIGN THAT WILL OPTIMIZE THEIR CASH CACHES ,AND i truly believe that this feature will always be a part of wgt unless it comes out of beta format lmao over 7 years in beta awesome job WGT GANG

• diceman522
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2013 3:51 PM

Hi, I have a brand new computer ,and the meter thing has to be a problem of wgt (sometimes} I get it!!! Intrnet...conn,old... equipment,   etc...I played well most of the day and as soon as I bought a new sleev of balls the meter started acting up and I lost 2 of them in 15minutes....cmon guys >>>And while Im at it....TELL people the right way too quit in big bold letters that comes up anytime someone wants too forfeit.the waiting sux !!!

P.S. cant type in google and only when not in max screen mode with Internet Explorer??????It's not like you guys to be like EA your making pretty good doe rey mee :-)    Diceman522

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2013 6:24 PM

Clean up your computer, shut down unnecessary additional processes, and clear your cache. It doesn't matter how new your computer is if it's trashed up. Believe me, your wife buying that new pair of shoes didn't make your meter stutter.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2013 8:15 PM

If she wears fish net hose and spike heels, it may make your putter flutter. Sorry about that. Was thinking about a question my wife asked me this morning. She said the new neighbor told her that her husband and her have sex twice a day. My wife said why can't you do that, I told her I hadn't met the new neighbor yet. 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2013 9:51 PM

Skyflake:

over the last 3 months or o wgt has shorted me at least dozen maxballs,when i contact them they rfuse to replac them givg me excuses that they dnt short gof alls but verytime i buy them i end up with 2 not 3, they still refuse to fix the issue,CMON WGT

perhaps you should purchase some vowels at the pro shop.

play often - have fun !!

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:31 AM

WGTicon:

hi guys

how are you trying to contact us? we reply all emails.

-wgticon

Well icon  you speak ball *** it is not true that wgt reply to all emails they(wgt) reply only 20% of the people emails

RSS