rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 2 2013 10:10 AM (26 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 2:10 AM

IvaThongon:

What I don't really like:

• Science fiction
    • Horrors (although I don't detest them, I just don't wanna see them by myself)

So Dougie posts a fantasy, violence film that has subtitles.

Dougie4042:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072913/

WTG Dougie.

• chynaplate
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 2:45 AM

g/day mate 

see you looking for movies you could try kickasstorrent     butttttt when u download u will need vlc media player

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 5:47 AM

To make descriptions easier just going to copy/paste the trailer info from indb, wiki and such.

Thriller

Argo    

Argo (2012) - IMDb

www.imdb.com/title/tt1024648/Share
     Rating: 8.1/10 - 70849 votes
    A dramatization of the 1980 joint CIA-Canadian secret operation to extract six fugitive American diplomatic personnel out of revolutionary Iran.
    Directed by Ben AffleckStarring Ben AffleckBryan Cranston.
    Lincoln is a 2012 American historical drama film directed and produced by Steven Spielberg, starring Daniel Day-Lewis asUnited States President Abraham Lincoln and Sally Field as Mary Todd Lincoln.[4] The film is based in part on Doris Kearns Goodwin's biography of Lincoln, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln, and covers the final four months of Lincoln's life, focusing on the President's efforts in January 1865 to have the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution passed by the United States House of Representatives.
    A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery. While cast away, he forms an unexpected connection with another survivor ... a fearsome Bengal tiger.
    11 Oscar nominations says it all about this 1.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 2:43 PM

The Dancer Upstairs

Half love story, half political thriller. The combination of Javier Bardem and Laura Morante is breathtaking. There is some violence, but I think the love story far outweighs it. Also, this is John Malkovich's directorial debut.

Enjoy-

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 3:03 PM

4 Dogs Playing Poker

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 4:59 PM

You guys are all awesome, thank you very much! You can keep them coming, I'm lovin' it!

• AlBUnderpar
    466 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 5:36 PM

IvaThongon:

So, I have really slacked off on my movie watching. I used to be pretty up on movies, but the last few years, I have fell way behind. So, was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction.

The types of movies I enjoy are:

• Romantic comedies
    • Thrillers

Hi Jenn...thought of this one...I just watched it on Netflix...had some really funny parts...ENJOY!!!

This was also pretty good...I enjoyed it...

And this movie was a good watch as well...an action thriller with Mel at his conniving best (similar to his performance in the 1999 "Payback" flic) with some good plot twists and humor...it gets off to a great start with an exciting car chase sequence...HAVE FUN Jenn :)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:49 PM

Jerm65:
    4 Dogs Playing Poker

They got a movie on that?

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:51 PM

Just got this one in the mail via NetFlix: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032234/

Cheers!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:59 PM

SHRUDE:

IvaThongon:

What I don't really like:

• Science fiction
    • Horrors (although I don't detest them, I just don't wanna see them by myself)

So Dougie posts a fantasy, violence film that has subtitles.

Dougie4042:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072913/

WTG Dougie.

You bet, Shrudie! 

RSS