Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:47 PM

salamii:
    during his Twitch thing.

That's still going on isnt it?

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 11:05 PM

Lyrac:

i went once, but luckily they was closed or else i would have been caught. i put gum on pizzas chair and helped myself to gummy bears, he seemd to have a lot. I woke Yankee jim by accident, and helped him add a load of posts to his account. Then i went off to find the g20 spares room and bumpd into a load of cardboard cut out sasquatches which was labelled " bethpage".

I went to the boredroom and found a interchangeable sign on the door, which when i swung it over said "deviations romp room" on it. inside was a gold phone ringing off the hook so i answered it an pretended to be Chad Nelson by sayin nothing for a whole hour while some guy called Chris went on about stuff.

I also spilled my coke on a disc or two what had "MERION IMPORTANT" writ on them. they sort of dissolved so sorry bout that folks.

then they was a room full of naked avatars lookin sad. it was a sort of cell i guess and they was all complainin about how theyd be stuck in there for years at least

Before i left i had a squizz into the bubble gum room and saw loads of broken legends with there heads in there hands.

The only tidy office was for the Enquirer but i couldn get in cos it was full of joy and laughter and i dindt want to get busted

Borrowed a golf cart and drove home about 11am, long before any one showed up for work

LOL.  What a fun read.  Because, you know, fun reads are rare in the WGT forums!  Cheers!

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 11:39 AM

A few minutes of Forum Fun can ease the boredom a wee bit.  Nobody really cares anyway.   Amazed that somebody actually replied.

How many members can  actually say without lying, they step foot in the WGT fortress,  not many,  thats for sure.  Jealous,   lol.  :)

Bury this one in the archives.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 5:40 PM

salamii:

Lyrac:
    I went to the boredroom and found a interchangeable sign on the door, which when i swung it over said "deviations romp room" on it. inside was a gold phone ringing off the hook so i answered it an pretended to be Chad Nelson by sayin nothing for a whole hour while some guy called Chris went on about stuff.

The Deviations thing again? Jealous.

Salamii-

I don't think my friend Lyrac was referring to the Devs CC, I think she may have been referring to the deviations, or VEM, in the game (note the lower case "d"), and the person in question may be CIB since he's very vocal about deviations in the game and maybe he spent a zilliion credits to talk to MisterWGT for an hour.

Think you may have misread it.

Love ya L!

MC

• vabighack
    463 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 5:01 PM

salamii:

7thwave:

Yes....Unique position to tell us everything we need to know:

• Do they all drive Lamborgini's?
    • Is WGTPizza  in reality a stunning model that makes Miss World look like Sandra Bernhard with a bad hairday?
    • Is it true that WGTIcon supports the Boston Celtics?
    • Do the really have an "Collective VEM fun-hour" a day?
    • Do they really all get 10 Gift Cards per month as pay?

We have a RIGHT to know!!

This is all you need to know.

My own Elite Collection. A little gift from WGT from my visit, all except the U.S. Open hat for qualifying on BethPage.  Starter clubs from the tips makes it the most exclusive of all hats won since.

Recognize the black hat on the bottom, same as Chad was wearing during his Twitch thing.

Sal, there seems one piece of equipment that you have been accused of having that I do not see in this picture.  Oh well, maybe better not to show it anyway.   :-)

• PAGES
RSS