Forums

Help › Forums

TOUR LEGEND

Fri, Jan 25 2013 11:25 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 2:38 PM

A Tour Legende is a TL,  ok  but i have notice something  ,one recent TL , has only played one course for weeks and  weeks for months actualy,  the same front 9  ,    he became a tour Legende .  My question to the tour Legend out there, would you realy feel like a TL  if you only played one course front 9 .   ( Making TL by playing all courses 18  or 9 ) , would  make me feel  like a real TLi think , mind you i am not there yet  i play all courses and games .   Are there any feed back to my post ,or your opignion  would help me  choose the best way to get there .

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 2:45 PM

I guess to  "each their own" , Frapp.

Chances are you won't see them in many Tourney's, etc, that doesn't favor their home course.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 2:49 PM

I can't help you my friend. You surely deserve to be a TL. That is a level I never see myself making. I am sure there are many on here who all ready consider you a TL of WGT, regardless of what your current profile shows. I am guilty of playing SA, BPB, and KIA. However when I play AS games, I will play any course, and let the chips fall where they may. Old habits are too hard for me to break, and yes, I am boring as hell.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 3:04 PM

It's all up to you Frapp. What do you want to play, how do you want to become tiered up?

Is it of any importance to get there?

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 4:58 PM

ty  for your input Gents ,   i guess like my friend said MB   to each their own .  i will take the difficult and long road  to get there, in time at least i will be able to compete on all courses :)       

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 5:43 PM

is it of any importance to get there ,  good question ,   well i feel like in any sport, hoby,activity ect ,i always try to give it my best , becoming  TL in a verry difficult game sush has this one ,is for me the  best  i can do ,just like Legend was before this new tier .    Yes i must say it is important for me to make TL,  just to finish something i started, worked, spend time on,  not counting all the $$$  i spent willingly.  And knowing how difficult this game can be for the majority ,and be called TL, it  must be nice and thats what i want  or hope to get .    

alosso:

It's all up to you Frapp. What do you want to play, how do you want to become tiered up?

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 6:29 PM

It's like I read BolloxB in one of the threads & commented that "Average really means nothing".

And it's true. A person can reach a low average playing say ST. Andrews front & reach a low low average. But what does that mean? Does it mean they have the salt to play well on every course under every condition? Hell no!

I wouldn't let it get to you, you are the captain of your own ship Frapp, just keep playin well & you'll get there.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 6:35 PM

alosso:

Besides the 6 months of free balls and the use of the company helicopter for one weekend a year...not really;)

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 6:54 PM

This thread has potential.....Lets see how about all the beer you can drink in a weekend and a hook up with the cart girl in the same weekend...!!   :-))

;

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 7:01 PM

Forget the cart girl. I want the Club Presidents wife for a weekend, and free beer for a month.

• PAGES
RSS