Forums

Help › Forums

Money!!!!

Mon, Jan 28 2013 11:29 PM (49 replies)
  • Willvias
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 3:39 PM
    I just started playing this game and went to look at upgrading clubs and realized that a driver that is ok is over 1000 credits. It costs $20 to get 2000 credits. Then there are better clubs each tier you go up. Your so called free game could cost someone $100's of dollars to play. Why not charge a membership fee and let people upgrade for free. There are MMORPG's that cost alot less to play than this. Also for the price of upgrading you would think that you could fix the bugs like hitting a 3 iron out of a bunker 5 feet. That's just dumb.
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 5:39 PM

Willvias:
    Your so called free game could cost someone $100's of dollars to play. Why not charge a membership fee and let people upgrade for free. There are MMORPG's that cost alot less to play than this. Also for the price of upgrading you would think that you could fix the bugs like hitting a 3 iron out of a bunker 5 feet. That's just dumb.

More like $1000 + another $1000 if you serious..

A membership fee  would bring in less money for WGT..

Oh yeah, NEVER use a 3i to get out of a bunker.......Try a wedge,take your medicine and play for par.

Andy

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 5:46 PM

Willvias:
    fix the bugs like hitting a 3 iron out of a bunker 5 feet. That's just dumb.

Try the driver next time, see what that does ;-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 5:57 PM

100.00's of dollars? LMFAO. that is less than a years worth of balls. Unless you spend hundreds of hours on worthless surveys, you will spend a thousand or more per year just to stay active, forget getting good. That part is programmed or selected also. Your choice, play free or pay. I pay to play with my friends I have met. If it wasn't for them, I would be gone so fast, realizing that this is a money pit. Keeps me home, safe and having a good time. 

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 6:05 PM

Willvias:
    I just started playing this game

PUT OFF YET ?

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 6:43 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 6:51 PM

Congrats on your first post.    Yes the game is free, some Legendes here have never put a dime ,just  good players mouving up  in quality of play..........   But most players like me  dont mind paying a litle for our plaisure ,once you have some of the best equipement  you only invest in balls  realy.     I play for fun and i like to compete,i dont gamble  cause i am not good enough ,    I win ,in making friends ,and having a great time win or loose .            The choice is mine to make  ,,,,,,   WGT  has nothing to do with my choice  .          And   the person that can be patient, always gets  to play well.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 7:11 PM

SPINO1:

Willvias:
    I just started playing this game

PUT OFF YET ?

Don't be, it can cost some but worth every Euro / Dime imo..

You can sink £800 on a jacket or all the nights you're playing this game you ain't pissing £30 up the wall :))

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 7:59 PM

seams yer one friend has spent money .. 

names kinda simular too ..whats up with that ??? 

hmmmmm..

• brianusa
    187 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 8:13 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

seams yer one friend has spent money .. 

names kinda simular too ..whats up with that ??? 

hmmmmm..

I was about to chime in and mention that I spend far more on hookers and booze than I do on this game....

Then I noticed the multiaccounter's other account just moved up to master and probably doesn't have the equipment needed to compete since he is so "talented".

Dear cheater, FOAD.

Sincerely,

Brian

RSS