Forums

Help › Forums

Money!!!!

Mon, Jan 28 2013 11:29 PM (49 replies)
  • fecks11
    235 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 1:05 PM

alcaucin:
    After you have done this around 60 times, upgrading each time to larger houses and therefore larger profits you should sell your portfolio just before the housing 'BOOM' collapses (you living where you do will understand exactly what I mean..houses in Ireland quadrupled in price over 2

I think that anyone reading this has just had a genuine insight into the mind of a deluded man. 1. the Irish property market did not quadruple over a two year period and as a serious market player you have no excuse for not knowing that. 2. anybody who genuinely thinks "hey I will amass 60 houses in my portfolio and then sell them all before a collapse" is deluded in the extreme. Does it not occur to you that others are speculating on the same market and none of these people foresaw what you did. Enjoy your swim, the sea is free and get yourself some nice clothes tomorrow. In a way I feel a bit sorry for you Walter, I don't know why you feel to portray yourself in the way you do but whatever way you live be happy and try to spread your happiness with others. Now off you go to your regal splendor and think of a witty but ill founded retort. 

• fecks11
    235 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 1:08 PM

Don't be fooled Puholio, this man is a teller of tall tales. 

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 1:24 PM

Richard4168:

The OP is from carTWOn land.

The game is free to play, it's the experience that will cost you.

Lol, I actually tried that game for the first time yesterday. I'm even more amazed now how people can call this game crappy and greedy. TWO is a friggin joke. You actually can play WGT free. If you're lucky and you're from a part of the world where you get more than 7 daily carousel views, you actually can earn enough to buy some better gear. Where as in TWO, you can play 3 rounds of golf with what you get at the beginning and then either buy points with real money or stop playing. At least I didn't see any other options for getting points you need to pay the green fee on EVERY single course. Am I wrong?

Oh yeah, and the game play itself is a joke. I'd very much prefer hacking away with starters here (luckily I don't have to).

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 3:15 PM

fecks11:
    1. the Irish property market did not quadruple over a two year period and as a serious market player you have no excuse for not knowing that. 2. anybody who genuinely thinks "hey I will amass 60 houses in my portfolio and then sell them all before a collapse" is deluded in the extreme. Does it not occur to you that others are speculating on the same market and none of these people foresaw what you did. Enjoy your swim, the sea is free

Sorry but the Irish market wasn't my 'patch', I just know you all came over here and bought everything going and then 4 years later disappeared back home as it all went t*t's...(selling their houses at LESS than they paid for them because a lot of nationalities bought at over inflated prices)

I didn't start off with the HOPE of getting 60 houses, just wanted to make a living off 4 or 5 houses and eventually have the rents pay off the mortgages for my old age retirement fund..,

Think I already alluded to 'LUCK' , I didn't sell off because I foresaw a World Collapse..Pretty sure I said I wanted to kick back and soak up the rays out of apathy / laziness..

And I don't swim in the sea in January, I use the pool !!

Pity you feel the need to carry on a smear campaign upon my integrity ..back in the day I saw ppl better off than me and didn't think any worse of them..I STRIVED to elevate myself from humble beginnings to be able to do the things I saw them doing..

Luck involved ? -- Partly

Worked harder than most ppl ? -- No

Sometimes the cards just fall right for you and I ain't going to apologize for that...

So to get back to what started this....NEXT time I'll only spend £200.00 on a jacket !! (I won't really, it cost £1200.00 , I just thought that sounded a lot so I took a 1/3rd off).

Have a long and bitter life....You'll excel in that department.

Andy 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 3:51 PM

My house is so small, when I droped a Kleenex I had wall to wall carpet.

My house is so small, I ain't got room to change my mind. 

My house is so small, when I go in the front door I trip over the back gate. 

My house is so small, I put my key in the lock and broke the back window. 

My house is so small, I put my key in the lock and stabbed everyone inside. 

My house is so small, my welcome mat only says "Well!"

My house is so small, I threw a rock through the window and hit everyone inside. 

My house is so small, when I let myself in, I'm  in the back yard. 

My house is so small, the front and back doors are the same door. 

My house is so small that when you walk in you already came out

My house is so small that when I  was eating in the kitchen my elbows were in the living room

• Gin77
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:15 PM

My house is so small there not room to swing a cat!!

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 7:22 PM

My house is so small I once got it stuck on my foot and couldn't get it off for an hour and a half. Finally just had to go out with it wrapped around my ankle like that.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 7:53 PM

My house is so small, I don't pay property tax. They pay ME to live here.

• fecks11
    235 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 11:29 PM

alcaucin:
    Have a long and bitter life....You'll excel in that department.

you too walter, lmao

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2013 6:12 AM

I've been playing this game for almost 3 1/2 years. NEVER spent a dime out of my pocket!  And have enjoyed ALMOST every minute, lol. Now some may say if you enjoy the game, buck up and pitch in, but I havn't had to. But what I have done is invest almost as much time watching vids and doing surveys as playing golf!!! Which I believe is adding to WGT's coffers because thats what their sponsers are investing in! They pay WGT for the add space and I oblige by watching vids for credits. Check my equipment. I have what I need and now only need credits for balls. I never tried to hit a 3 iron out of a trap! That's not a good play, so I can't comment on what happened to you there!

Here's to hitting the ding!

TIM

RSS