Forums

Help › Forums

Money!!!!

Mon, Jan 28 2013 11:29 PM (49 replies)
  • saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 11:35 AM

There's a definite spend money to make money thing. By shelling out for clubs and balls for the first 9 months I was a member I've not had to for the past 3 months.

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 11:51 AM

I haven't spent any money on the game yet. I got my foot in the door by watching ads (never managed to finish a survey until recently) and playing weekly free tournaments. I stuck to 10c balls so I could save up for good clubs. Meanwhile I practiced, practiced, practiced.

This week I realized I can be competitive in Ready Go tournaments, and I've won 2500 credits since Monday. That did bump me up to TM, so I don't expect the windfall to last, but it's enough for my next set of irons or some nice Cleveland wedges.

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 11:51 AM

I haven't spent any money on the game yet. I got my foot in the door by watching ads (never managed to finish a survey until recently) and playing weekly free tournaments. I stuck to 10c balls so I could save up for good clubs. Meanwhile I practiced, practiced, practiced.

This week I realized I can be competitive in Ready Go tournaments, and I've won 2500 credits since Monday. That did bump me up to TM, so I don't expect the windfall to last, but it's enough for my next set of irons or some nice Cleveland wedges.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 6:00 PM

Woods is a sex addict  Bubba.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 6:50 AM

fecks11:
    £800 on a jacket, lmao get a grip man, £30 a night seems fair are you deluded or something. If you are lucky enough to have money like that good for you but the majority of us would  have better things to do with our money than pay dearlt for a free game.

So YOU see going out for 27 nights is a better use of £800 than a nice jacket that will last years ?

I'm not lucky I worked hard...

And "who you calling deluded".....FECK off !!

Andy

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 8:54 AM

jumpmybones:

It takes one to know one I suppose.

• fecks11
    235 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 9:24 AM

You and your Jacket should learn to see the point of the OP instead of coming out with deluded rubbish.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 10:05 AM

You and   he , on  the  PGA  tour , not  me  Bubba.                LoL   !!!!      

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 10:26 AM

jumpmybones:

LMAO...coming from someone who spends his days making and erasing comments on sexual innuendo faux profiles. Think Ya might have a problem yerself?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 12:38 PM

fecks11:

You and your Jacket should learn to see the point of the OP instead of coming out with deluded rubbish.

I'll tell my shoes....just because someone spends more money on a specific item than you, doesn't make them 'deluded'..my nearest neighbors house was 4.2 million euros..DELUDED he is NOT...!!! 

And as for my not seeing the point..I'd like to respond with --- "          "

Ah, Feck it, too busy learning this game.....unlike you obviously

RSS