Forums

Help › Forums

Hmm Want to give me ideas for a dogs name..

Mon, Feb 25 2013 6:43 PM (98 replies)
  • JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 5:46 PM

Fozzie: Shepherd, Dog; Mansfield, OH

Here is something fun. I am thinking about adopting this dog from a local shelter. He gets along fine with my Border Collie and I believe they will make good friends. 

This pooch is a male Siberian Husky and German Shepherd mix and I need ideas for a good name. I am looking for something Russian/German as well that sounds like a dogs name speak-able in English... LOL. Without giving the history of Border Collies being from Ireland/Scotland area his name is Logan, so you have an idea to go on. 

Lets see what you all can come up with...

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 5:48 PM

Fozzie: Shepherd, Dog; Mansfield, OH

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 6:26 PM

JackTaylor:
    He gets along fine with my Border Collie and I believe they will make good friends. 

I hope they become thick as thieves and that sad look disappears. He doesn't look abused but those eyes say somebody needs to love him and he needs to know it. 

Add a "ski" to whatever you pick and it sounds Russian.  ;-)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 6:32 PM

And a Nother Good thing happend in WGT land .

Nice to see this kind of thing in the forums .

OPY  iaaRft

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 7:10 PM

YankeeJim:

JackTaylor:
    He gets along fine with my Border Collie and I believe they will make good friends. 

I hope they become thick as thieves and that sad look disappears. He doesn't look abused but those eyes say somebody needs to love him and he needs to know it. 

Great looking dog, and very well said YankeeJim. I am a huge animal lover. I would suggest you wait a few days after you spend some time with him and something will come to you, good luck and much respect to you for adopting.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 7:23 PM

I dunno, something about that pooch reminds me of Roy Rogers... cant put my finger on it though.

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 7:29 PM

I filled out the paperwork for the adoption and waiting for the approval, maybe Monday. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 7:41 PM

I have one name that comes to me went i see this dog , its  Russien  english  french  italien  ect    the name is  his face  TIMIDE

• tw0str0kepenalty
    126 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 7:50 PM

wolfram 

RSS