Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club earnings question

Fri, Aug 17 2018 10:07 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Woodbilly
    11 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 10:35 AM

Are the earnings your own CC aquires just for status or can you actually "cash" them in? Thanks!

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 10:30 PM

CC earnings merely reflect the accumulated earnings of all the players in the club.  They cannot be cashed in or used for anything at all.  Be nice if you could though, wouldn't it.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 1:45 PM

phiber:

CC earnings merely reflect the accumulated earnings of all the players in the club.  They cannot be cashed in or used for anything at all.  Be nice if you could though, wouldn't it.

This is correct. Thank you, Phiber

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• JMMRN
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 9:24 PM

I hate that.  I see those earnings and wish they could be prizes for club tournaments.

• GolfingJMan
    71 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2013 8:37 PM

Does winning a country club tournament with credit prizes affect a player's personal career earnings?  

Does entering in a country club tournament affect a player's personal tournament statistics (i.e., "tournaments entered" "top 10 finishes" etc.)?

Thanks

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 2:52 AM

Yes and yes, to my best knowledge.

And, of course, the player's average is affected.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2013 1:13 PM

GolfingJMan:

Does entering in a country club tournament affect a player's personal tournament statistics (i.e., "tournaments entered" "top 10 finishes" etc.)?

This is a reply I got when I asked WGT the same question.

Hello ZioMio,

Thank you for contacting WGT Member Services.

The reason is because the tournament stats in a player's profile only reflect tournaments that were created by World Golf Tour, not Country Club tournaments.

From,
    WGT Member Services

• Pupdogg3
    6 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 11:08 AM

So when I set up a club tournament why do the credit winnings have to come out of my credits?

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 7:54 PM

From early in the thread:

phiber:
    CC earnings merely reflect the accumulated earnings of all the players in the club.  They cannot be cashed in or used for anything at all.

Would you rather like to dig into other players' pockets?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 8:55 PM

alosso:

From early in the thread:

phiber:
    CC earnings merely reflect the accumulated earnings of all the players in the club.  They cannot be cashed in or used for anything at all.

Would you rather like to dig into other players' pockets?

I would I be needing some stuff and my skills aint gonna do it for me.

• PAGES
RSS