Forums

Help › Forums

Post-it

Sun, Feb 10 2013 8:35 AM (20 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 1:57 PM

See guys ?

Those who are my true WGT friends :  If any of you who wrote to me asking why I no longer want to be part of these forums, and that you missed my "humor" ... well ... not only is because I don't have so much free time as before but also ... this is why ! ... "Trolling sarcasm is reverenced as a good thing in this community that lost respect to unknown persons".  This is the way "THEY" love it ... then have it this way !

Those of you supporting the mentioned player :  She's all yours ! ... Congrats !

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 2:14 PM

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 2:21 PM

Quijotazo:

See guys ?

Those who are my true WGT friends :  If any of you who wrote to me asking why I no longer want to be part of these forums, and that you missed my "humor" ... well ... not only is because I don't have so much free time as before but also ... this is why ! ... "Trolling sarcasm is reverenced as a good thing in this community that lost respect to unknown persons".  This is the way "THEY" love it ... then have it this way !

Those of you supporting the mentioned player :  She's all yours ! ... Congrats !

For what it's worth, although I can have a really nasty sarcastic streak at times (and loving it), I'll miss you a lot if you stop being a part of this forums and/or this game. Your humour provides a breath of fresh air that a lot of us cherish dearly.

But whatever you choose to do, I wish you have as much fun doing it as you possibly can. Good luck with everything you do and I wish you all the best, my friend!

Jure

P.S.: And the selfish part of me sincerely hopes you stay.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 10:45 PM

Quijotazo:

See guys ?

Maybe it really is time for a forum-break.

No trolling sarcasm there. I just think it's too bad that someone who clearly has a good sense of humor when he can make fun of other subjects, looses that sense of humor completely the moment he (or his post) becomes the subject.

You asked for response on a public forum.... what did you expect ?

R.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 10:46 PM

I apologize if I upset you with my remark Quij but it was only in fun and I made sure it included a smiley to show that it was a light hearted comment. Just because someone has a high post count it doesn't necessarily mean they are a troll. Most of my posts come from my Country Club and those that don't are mainly to help others. Humour varies between nationalities and the British variety does tend to sway towards sarcasm and deprication. I meant no offence and I hope you will accept my heartfelt apology.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 10:50 PM

(Without trying to be too much of a cheerleader......)

Now, that's classy.

R.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 11:33 PM

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 12:55 AM

courteneyfish:
    Just because someone has a high post count it doesn't necessarily mean they are a troll. Most of my posts come from my Country Club and those that don't are mainly to help others.
    I have barely came across three or four of your comments and they always seemed kind of tough if not mean, not only to the original post but to the writer.  Anyway, it's great to hear from you in such a sharing attitude.

courteneyfish:
    Humour varies between nationalities and the British variety does tend to sway towards sarcasm and deprication.
    Humor has so many faces.  More than 40% of my posts have been into humor, but knowing what you stated here, I always make sure to "laugh at myself, at human nature or any other thing but never at someone else's expense" ... that will always be offensive no matter what.

courteneyfish:
    I apologize if I upset you with my remark Quij but it was only in fun and I made sure it included a smiley to show that it was a light hearted comment

courteneyfish:
    I meant no offence and I hope you will accept my heartfelt apology.

I can accept very sincerely and happy an apology like that anytime COURTENEYFISH.  Be blessed.

Q

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:11 AM

Rockitch:
    Maybe it really is time for a forum-break.
    Yes R ... I was having it.  Don't know why I listened to some friends to post again when I no longer wanted to be part of these forums.  Facebook seems way more friendly and respectful if you ask me.  Don't know why I still can't believe WGT forumers are way tougher than FB.

Rockitch:
    I just think it's too bad that someone who clearly has a good sense of humor when he can make fun of other subjects, looses that sense of humor completely the moment he (or his post) becomes the subject.
    Maybe because I am normal.  Wouldn't you lose your sense of humor completely the moment you become the subject of sarcasm ? I just can't picture anyone acting cool when mocked in public.

Rockitch:
    You asked for response on a public forum.... what did you expect ?
    You are right ... my whole point ! ... I expected nice things ... but that's just me.  I won't expect that here anymore anyway ... This simply confirms my previous decision of not being part of these forums (did I just said that again ?)

This whole discussion has been very finely settled by the player I was having a direct conflict with.  That makes me happy.  I don't think this thread needs more sauce.  Have a good day.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 12:32 AM

Quijotazo:
    This whole discussion has been very finely settled by the player I was having a direct conflict with.  That makes me happy

That's most important. Enough said.

Happy golfing.

R.

RSS