rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 12 2013 12:48 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 7:10 PM

And Everything Else

Any other questions, thoughts, comments, or "discussions"
    Simple question?  Why does WGT have this "open forum topic", but does not allow to discuss world wide news? 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 11:36 AM

oneputtdavid:

And Everything Else

Simple question?  Why does WGT have this "open forum topic", but does not allow to discuss world wide news? 

Why does WGT have forum posting policies? Peace, order, direction... the list goes on...

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 12:43 PM

FWIW    to all you Global warming or is it Climate change contributers or is it fanatics!

East coast USA has the worst snowstorm and record sub-breaking tempertures in the last "2000"yrs!! According to several local residents who have been living there since BC! he he

I live in So California, 40 miles east of Palm Springs, ave yearly temp 72! Today 2/8/13 @ 12:30 pm it's 35 and snowing! Oh btw it snows here about once in every 5 years!

I'm sure Al Gore and his numerous LLC/LTD corporations appreciate you contributions!  

• ZAAR25
    312 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 2:01 PM

please help me get my lost creidts back

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 2:03 PM

WGTpizza:

oneputtdavid:

And Everything Else

Why does WGT have forum posting policies? Peace, order, direction... the list goes on...

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Thanx for the reply "P", Just a simple question, nothing more!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 2:55 PM

My Northeast is getting ready to get pounded. You will be thawed out in a matter of hours. I hope stating this is not against policy. If so, may I apologize now for my concern with people.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 6:19 PM

renniw52:

My Northeast is getting ready to get pounded. You will be thawed out in a matter of hours. I hope stating this is not against policy. If so, may I apologize now for my concern with people.

I here you "ren"  and my prayers will be for you and yours and my fellow Americans! I have lived in Michigan for 21 years and Alaska for 2, trust me I know what "pounded" can do. 

FWIW  I'm right in the center of the biggest manhunt in Cal!

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:13 AM

Great Britain looks very boring in comparison,stay warm guys and put another log on the fire.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 10:31 AM

oneputtdavid:

FWIW    to all you Global warming or is it Climate change contributers or is it fanatics!

East coast USA has the worst snowstorm and record sub-breaking tempertures in the last "2000"yrs!! According to several local residents who have been living there since BC! he he

I live in So California, 40 miles east of Palm Springs, ave yearly temp 72! Today 2/8/13 @ 12:30 pm it's 35 and snowing! Oh btw it snows here about once in every 5 years!

I'm sure Al Gore and his numerous LLC/LTD corporations appreciate you contributions!  

I was in 29 palms(The usmc base) in 1975 76.and it snowed then too.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:31 PM

navigater:
    I was in 29 palms(The usmc base) in 1975 76.and it snowed then too.

Nam' days!  TY for your service! :) 

• PAGES
RSS