Forums

Help › Forums

The life span of a WGT player

Thu, Feb 14 2013 5:08 AM (19 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 3:25 AM

Joined in May 2012, I'm now at level 90 and just turned legend, this move has got my competitive juices flowing again, i was getting a tad bored with the same ol, same ol!              

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 4:02 AM

January 2011.

Finding ways to make it a lot of fun still.

• Firenzo
    545 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 4:51 AM

I cant imagine leaving. I belong to a VERY social CC and these folks now number amongst my very best friends in the world. When I'm down, nothing picks me up like a round with some of my good buddies. 

• Gearman
    122 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 12:08 PM

March 3,2009. Still love it

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 5:39 PM

be 4 years next month for me still learning and still cursing every errant shot

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 5:41 PM

Flyinturtle:

be 4 years next month for me still learning and still cursing every errant shot

Been here 3 years..and will not stop. Now co-running a brand new CC which I am enjoying

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 5:46 PM

I play a lot less but still just about everyday. Joined June 07. Like any game things get old, some quicker then others. Half -like took me 5 years to crash and burn. I think wGT will always be a staple for me but they need to keep mixing things up to keep folks interested. The friends we make in cc and the bonds we build will be rewards from this game. That will carry on.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:35 PM

January 6th 2012 and not planning to stop.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:45 PM

Thank you all for your replys , Nice to see some " old timers "  chime in on this .

After looking at players profiles , And years of trolling the forums , It looks to me that we have ,

#1  The Face book player ,  Never hit a club , But have 100+ friends , This player does not count  ,  life span  is    0

#2  The Others ,  The game is Fixed  , I want This and That and I want More ,  life span  0

# 3 The Avg player ,  I say  ,, less than 1 year ,,  you know the ones who play fast and hard then go away   ,  life span    1

# 4 ,,,, I want to say here that we need to say Thank you to  the Life span of This player that  I / WE / WGT lost for reasons  do to Life and " Things " that take us from this game .

Liife span for this player will be a   10 , As for this player will for ever be a part of this game 

# 5  Time for OPY  to go and find a game

OPY  iaaRft  

RSS