Forums

Help › Forums

Didn't receive credits as stated in the Promotions.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 4 2014 5:27 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LeonGholston
    6 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 12:59 PM

On 12/24/12, I purchased 500 credits for $5. I was supposed to have received three Nike balls under that promo, but did not receive them...still have not. Also, just recently, on 2/8/13, I bought flowers thru the WGT ProFlowers link, for which I was to have received 1500 credits...I did not! And stil have not received them! I was going to place four orders, but after this, I did not!  

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 1:01 PM

LeonGholston:
    Also, just recently, on 2/8/13, I bought flowers thru the ProFlowers link, for which I was to have received 1500 credits...I did not! And stil have not received them!

WGT has no information on the surveys our players take, so any support matters must be brought to the company who offered the survey. Contact the company you took the survey from, and they should respond soon.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• LeonGholston
    6 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 2:48 PM

No WGT pizza. It wasn't a survey...It was the WGT ProFlowers link from "Earn Free Credits" link on your WGT profile page.  

• LeonGholston
    6 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 2:48 PM

No WGT pizza. It wasn't a survey...It was the WGT ProFlowers link from "Earn Free Credits" link on your WGT profile page.  

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 6:23 PM

LeonGholston:

True it wasn't a survey but the point stays the same - you must take it up with the company providing the dervice. helps to keep all documentation or screen shots of all the steps to verify your claim.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 9:04 PM

LeonGholston:
    On 12/24/12, I purchased 500 credits for $5. I was supposed to have received three Nike balls under that promo, but did not receive them...still have not.

You definitely mis read something....no way WGT would offer that:)

• xMADDMANNx
    63 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 12:12 AM

I have used the old credit card to buy things (spend this much..ect get this much in credits)expecting credits were offered 1200 here 200 there,...

NO CREDITS and i contacted offer provider and they will not honor credits even when i provide proof of my honor of the deal. im owed from my count over 2000 credits

I will no longer buy flowers, Guitar center, Vista print, join free credit report, download software that my anti virus says is not safe, WHY bother if they dont honor the deal!!!!

It was a joke to get them to honor some of the deals. I had to spend some of my own cash as well as spend HOURS in survey ( after they take every bit of info i can give them) i do not qualify for the survey thats after 20 minutes of a 20 minute survey...

every time i use my own card to buy a thing to get extra credits its a nightmare 40% of the deals pay out or less

.Go free or if you have the loot just BUY the damn credits 30 days here this is what i see as true i played every day as well as spent 30% more time than i played on the greens trying to earn free survey ect..credits.

NIGHTMARE! better off thinking hmmm should i dump 20$ or waste my time on offers that fail to pay as they said...have to FIGHT for every credit or ask and get no help after full document and proff givin and the best part!! get Blue screens on my CPU after Download and install of (get free credit software) that fails to install.

Ive sent my last "wheres my coin" mails to peanut labs or any other company.

Your ship will sink sure as hell if this is how WTG runs its show.

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 5:53 AM

Wgt gets a kickback for us doing surveys and watching ads. I think they should be responsible for dealing with these thieves not us. These advertisers always totally ignore any attempt to get reinbursed from me anyway. Just another bend over time form WGT.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:07 AM

You know it's like when you call support about a problem with their computer that you bought , and they say " OH WE DON'T SUPPORT THAT " but they installed it on their computer at their factory.     LMAO 

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:33 AM

I have used several of the WGT partners, flowers, Sherrie's Berries, etc. and I have always received my credits.  It might take as long as a couple of days but I did get them.  You do have to be careful when you check out, however.  On all of these offers you can only use one discount or promo, in some cases I had a promo that was for 30% off which was better than the WGT promo and appied that which overrode the WGT promo for 1500 credits

• PAGES
RSS