Forums

Help › Forums

Didn't receive credits as stated in the Promotions.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 4 2014 5:27 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:36 AM

They were offering 3 Callaways for a $5 investment a few weeks back, to people who hadn't bought any credits yet.

• UncleAshtray
    14 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:57 AM

I just bought something under the Complete Offers myself not even 5 minutes ago as an "experiment". I got my credits with no problems. 600 of them. Maybe you not getting your credits was a glitch?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 12:00 PM

LeonGholston:
    I bought flowers thru the WGT ProFlowers link, for which I was to have received 1500 credits

Leon, do you remember which group offered it (Trialpay, Sponsor or Supersonic)?

I don't see it, I see FTD Flowers. If you have your email confirmation for your order you can send a copy of it as proof and get those credits. Just need to know which one you used to get the offer. You have to send the ticket to the right group.

• Docwormburner
    266 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 11:02 AM

I have had all these experiences too. No relief so far. If you succeed let me know how.

• slicklefty
    63 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 10:28 PM

I also bought flowers and didn't get my credits either. I didn't think WGT would let companies that rip you off stay on this site.Trialpay are sleezeballs.

• macscrubbler
    1,790 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 5:27 AM

hi my american friends

the way to combat this free credits?. promos, when you are fully entitled to them

1]     take a screenshot of the promo..' READ THE SMALL PRINT '

2]    screenshot  EVERY  part of the transaction

3]     ONE'S credit/ debit card .withdrawal  and deposit history.will  prove that you completed the deal  with  documented evidence of transfer of any monies to whatever promo you signed up to

4]     contact the company whom posted the adss, and if you have the documented proof ' as above '  then then they will act on your behalf, and they are usually quite good at retrieving  the  credits one is due

.trial pay  have always came through for me ... i know that the post is over a year old but regardless of that, if you persevere, and  keep accurate records ' as above ' then you should still be entitled,

this article is for the present and future for when one signs up to these ' free credits' promos., hope it helps..

with regards  mac

• PAGES
RSS