Forums

Help › Forums

? for any one

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 18 2013 1:06 AM (22 replies)
  • Oldmancat
    5 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 7:03 AM

Ok thanks for the answers wasn't trying to start anything just asking i have Multiple Sclerosis and have tremors alot of the time i have fun playing was just wondering is all.Thanks for your time.

• wayneboomboom
    3 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 7:45 AM

i just wanted to say thanks for all the tips

i bought a zebra putter instead of using the other option

what a waste

lmao

i still suck!

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 9:42 AM

SwingingRoofer:
    i was tour pro  in a month i dont cheat or nothing just started game 2 n half months ago
    There's nothing wrong with you - some advance slow, some fast.

Yes, winning match play against higher tiers supports the advancement, and winning credits does so, too.

Alas, be careful what you wish for. The next tier, Master, tees up further back which may make the game considerably more difficult. New clubs may become necessary for happy gaming, and you may need a higher level to get them.

In your case, the coveted G20 club set is available from level 59 (88.000 XPs) - you are quite safe to get there in time. Perhaps your clubs will do, too - I can't tell. Alas, try to be at level 83 when you become Legend eventually :)

I have two additional hints for you:

- get rid of these Starter wedges if you can, replace them by some custom clubs. Your short game will win!

- play some of the free tournaments. They cover all the courses, sometimes even the expensive ones, and confront you with different competition situations: unlimited and single play tournaments. It doesn't matter if you fare well or not, the experience is priceless. if you want some more competition, look up http://www.parsbirdsandeagles.blogspot.de/.

The second good reason to play these is the double XPs which you will get, taking you towards better clubs in shorter time.

Most of all: Have fun!!

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 9:50 AM

Chinajohn:
    Again, my apologies for not being clear

Quite clear to me China, some people just like to be objectional for the sake of it.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 10:08 AM

SPINO1:
    some people just like to be objectional for the sake of it.

I totally disagree ;-)

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 10:53 AM

ZioMio:

SPINO1:

I totally disagree ;-)

lol :)

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 11:15 AM

ZioMio:

SPINO1:

I totally disagree ;-)

Thank you Zio. I was just pointing out that many CC tourneys are not set up easy. Many of our members set up more difficult tourneys so that we can become better players. Yes some do set up very easy tourneys to help lower your average. Many of the players that set up these easier tourneys to lower their average find out all too soon they they just shot themselves in the foot so to speak. They hit TM or legend well before they are ready both in skill and level and are faced with Longer tees and not being able to get the clubs needed to compete in the legend tier. They set up easy tourneys at the front of St. Andrews or Kiawah and play virtually nothing else and hit TM and or legend and then when they realize what they did to themselves they come in the forums demanding that legends should have access to all clubs. 

Also to answer the OP's question. Many of those players that tier up very quickly are doing so on their 2nd or 3rd account. Already knowing how to play the courses. 

But it is also personal preference. There are many TM's and legends who won't play any tourney that does not have tourney or championship green speeds. 

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 11:25 AM

When you can reach Leg End(new this week....in 3 months) playing(CC`s) stuff like...."Shoot low BPB" and "easy st andrews"....i can only be drawn to one conclusion!

Thats the easy route!

Though may i add....you are shooting yourself in the foot!

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 11:45 AM

nickuk:

When you can reach Leg End(new this week....in 3 months) playing(CC`s) stuff like...."Shoot low BPB" and "easy st andrews"....i can only be drawn to one conclusion!

Thats the easy route!

Though may i add....you are shooting yourself in the foot!

I didn't make it in 3 months  It took me almost 3 years. And I went from TM to legend playing almost exclusively in the 2 Open qualifiers in 2011. Of course I am an old man with bad eyes and slow reflexes. 

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 11:51 AM

stink....(You are a scholar and a gentleman)....im still right!(Incidently i did qualify for the first ever open....using starter clubs and balls....BPB ..championship round....75.. but hey i got there!)

You pays your money....you takes your choice....play the game how you like.....i was just sayin!

RSS