Forums

Help › Forums

? for any one

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 18 2013 1:06 AM (22 replies)
  • bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 2:15 PM

Get on the green in regulation and one-putt. It's easy. Unfortunately, I can't one-putt.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2013 10:31 PM

Oldmancat:

Ok thanks for the answers wasn't trying to start anything just asking i have Multiple Sclerosis and have tremors alot of the time i have fun playing was just wondering is all.Thanks for your time.

Well I find you refreshing, everyone sets their goals, for some it is winning, tier advancement and being as good as they can be, some for pure enjoment and friendships or a mixture. I play primarily for enjoyment, a good way to relax but I do try and play well as my abilty allows. I don't play for credits and respect the players who just play for fun, after all isn't that what the game was designed for?

Don't worry what others are doing or how, just continue to enjoy your game.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 1:06 AM

borntobesting:

nickuk:

When you can reach Leg End(new this week....in 3 months) playing(CC`s) stuff like...."Shoot low BPB" and "easy st andrews"....i can only be drawn to one conclusion!

Thats the easy route!

Though may i add....you are shooting yourself in the foot!

I didn't make it in 3 months  It took me almost 3 years. And I went from TM to legend playing almost exclusively in the 2 Open qualifiers in 2011. Of course I am an old man with bad eyes and slow reflexes. 

You and me both Born... took me ages to get Legend and not so long to get to TL.

One thing that caught my eye though.... How did you get Champ Speed in a CC comp?

Apart from what has been said before....  Don't forget we all have better Clubs and Golf Balls these days to help us get promoted quicker.

When I first started the best ball you could get was the Wgt Golf Balls and Maybe the I15's  can't remember anything else....lol,  but an old favorite was the Raptures.

-Roger

RSS