• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 4:00 PM

LOL

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 2:21 AM

tramilleo:

in my observations, courtney comes off  as condescending.And my observations are made by her over 1,000 posts and people really dont like condescending, smart-a** remarks when they come to this forum to post about problems. People actually get tired of that type of attitude and they push back it is human nature.So the moral is:improve your people skills and the attacks will cease  

Again just my observations and my humble opinion

Weylon

Well in MY observation, methinks you smoke too much weed.

I follow Courteneys posts and think she is above reproach.

She always has something positive to say to help people unless she is attacked by people like that Blondi thing.

I've watched HER posts too, and I can't say I'm too impressed with the insults she's posted on others' walls.

Mine will be next I guess.

Could care less

Go Courteney...wish there were more on here like you.

SK :)

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 3:40 AM

Joined a Blitz challenge match with 2 others (randoms) for 50 credits.

The guy who set it up was doing well and in the lead going to the 8th and hit a terrible shot.

He waited to see how the other fella and I shot the hole and when he saw we made good shots he quit,  making us wait in the lobby for 5 minuets to restart the game on the 9th and saving himself 50 credits . . . unreal.

I rarely play challenge matches but I'm guessing that mode is the worst for quitters so they don't have to pay out . .

• baha11
    11 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 3:54 AM

This is just a fixed computer game and nothing like real golf,  in real golf players have control over where they aim and how hard they hit their ball and they are able to correct that mistake on their next shots.

On this game it makes no difference what clubs or balls you have, the game is still the same and its the wgt  computer that decides what your ball is going to do and  deviates it accordingly depending on how much  money you  pay them and how often.

You can buy new clubs and balls which appear to be good and change your game but you will find that after a few days they are not as good as the day you got them, again this is because of  wgt  game control and the way that they  deviate the game,  and anyone  who doesn't believe that  must be a muppet.

With that in mind its no wonder players get brassed off and  quit the game they are playing. 

• crackerjackxxx
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:13 AM

what i think is bad is the way people quit too , just closing the screen. Why cant people use the menu and forfeit the game so at least the others can finish without the long wait to restart the game.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:44 AM

jld51:

Best 18-Hole Round 180 from your stats as a master hacks can do a lot better than that.
    Oldbayrunner:
    then i leave the game.
    ,thats quitting

...If your going to use my name in a quote at least make damn sure I said what you are quoting. NOWHERE in my posts did I say that.

AND what the hell does her stats have anything to do with someone trash talking her. 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 5:35 AM

michaelream:

i think that orange rated players should only be allowed to play other orange rated players

And then there is this application from 1551 (emperor Ferdinand I.)

easily convertable to this.

Prejudice anybody? It comes cheap today!

• nels61
    26 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 6:57 AM

Not sure what you're posting here, Alosso.

Are you saying Jews are quitters?

Or are you saying the seperation of those that quit by putting a label of sorts on them is akin to what the Germans did with the Jews?

Either way, putting quitters on the Star of David is disturbing. 

And I am not Jewish. 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 7:43 AM

None of that.

But read the quote in my post. From that disturbing phrase, reports from sad times hit my memory.

"Avoid red" is not an inch better than other labelling.

RSS