Forums

Help › Forums

Quitters

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:33 PM (55 replies)
  • Fendson
    9 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 10:04 AM

Is it just me, or do most people just give up and quit when they are losing? It's pathetic, really. Just play yourself if you can't take losing.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:09 AM

A lot of people look on this as just another computer game, and by quitting it saves them from losing. But people from a golfing background know that quitters are the biggest losers.

• blondi69
    312 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:30 AM

courteneyfish:

A lot of people look on this as just another computer game, and by quitting it saves them from losing. But people from a golfing background know that quitters are the biggest losers.

I CAN SEE ONLY 1 LOSER HERE  ... C 

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:35 AM
    woo hoo cat fight .......i pick C as the winner
  • justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:35 AM
    woo hoo cat fight .......i pick C as the winner
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 11:45 AM

It's like being savaged by a dead sheep. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 12:04 PM

courteneyfish:

I totally agree, golfers play the game as they love golf, a gamer is only concerned with winning. I have NEVER seen a golfer in real life walk off the course because they hit a bad shot - if that was the case probably no-one would play golf.

As for the public beef -  get a room! It is not very classy and the forums is not the place for such trash talk.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 12:11 PM

I have no idea why you accepted a friend inviation then refused to play against me...but if this is how you conduct yourself in a public forum, especialy against class acts like courteney and caroline, then I am thankful we didnt play.  Please remove me from ur firends list

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 12:41 PM

alanti:

As for the public beef -  get a room! It is not very classy and the forums is not the place for such trash talk.

It's hardly my fault sir. Once upon a time that sort of thing would have been nipped in the bud by our moderators. (Remember them?)

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 1:02 PM

courteneyfish:

alanti:

It's hardly my fault sir. Once upon a time that sort of thing would have been nipped in the bud by our moderators. (Remember them?)

i totally agree with courtney! She was only expressing an opinion. Keep up the good comments in the foroums C they are informative and helpful. I enjoy them!     I am a real life golfer and you can be sure I have bad holes and bad days on the course, but I never ever walk off. You never know the next hole you might get a hole in one!! which I did last year!!! Never give up! Just my opinion.

RSS