Forums

Help › Forums

Quitters

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:33 PM (55 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 1:05 PM
    never seen a golfer walk off the course after a bad shot?....ever seen John Daly play?...lol
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 1:07 PM

courteneyfish:
    It's hardly my fault sir. Once upon a time that sort of thing would have been nipped in the bud by our moderators. (Remember them?)

I was not apportioning the blame, merely pointing it out as this seems to becoming an ongoing attack against you.

Yes I think I remember the Moderators, and concur back in the days when they were here it would have been nipped in the bud much earlier.

• tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 2:54 PM

I CAN SEE ONLY 1 LOSER HERE  ... C 

That's not right to say on here..  C looks like the winner of this one.. 

• fastdad
    275 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 3:40 PM

I just write every profile name down, and if you do quit I put you in the do not play list
    have a great day night afternoon

fastdad

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 4:41 PM

been away from  the forum for over a year and LOL, we still are talking about quitters

if they quit, you win, if they do not quit you could lose

BIG F ING DEAL

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 4:48 PM

blondi69:

courteneyfish:

A lot of people look on this as just another computer game, and by quitting it saves them from losing. But people from a golfing background know that quitters are the biggest losers.

I CAN SEE ONLY 1 LOSER HERE  ... C 

you were stalking me , now you are stalking Courteney ...in case you haven't noticed yet , this site is about playing a nice virtual golf game with nice people ( or by yourself ) and NOT about insulting others non stop as you are doing ! ...all your hate messages do not go unnoticed btw. Sooner or later , you will be removed ! ...WGT can't allow this to go on like that !?! ...if they do , it's a real shame

is anyone at headquatters paying attention here ?

• fecks11
    235 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 4:51 PM

you must have compiled the equivalent of a phone book by now Sir. 

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 5:04 PM

in my observations, courtney comes off  as condescending.And my observations are made by her over 1,000 posts and people really dont like condescending, smart-a** remarks when they come to this forum to post about problems. People actually get tired of that type of attitude and they push back it is human nature.So the moral is:improve your people skills and the attacks will cease  

Again just my observations and my humble opinion

Weylon

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 5:18 PM

courteneyfish:

A lot of people look on this as just another computer game, and by quitting it saves them from losing. But people from a golfing background know that quitters are the biggest losers.

Not sure the golfing background has anything to do with this, it's just basic decency and some people just have none. I sadly never held a real golf club in my life, but I've never been anything but gracious in defeat.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 5:37 PM

Keeping only your best (or worst) scores is fudging. Fooling yourself about what you can do is the epitome of wimpiness. You'll have to sit in the dark cave and suck your thumb to keep other people from finding out. Grow up and spit out the sugar tit. It's not the "modern" thing to do, I know....

RSS