• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 7:53 AM

Steve442:

What about a driving range?

• matte1978
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 3:45 PM

I was going to ask that same question.  Is it possible to practice before playing a tournament or a round.  I sometimes take 3 or 4 holes to get into "a rhythm", just like when playing for real.  Timing takes a little while to work right.  Any thoughts or possibilities of a driving range feature?  Even if you don't want to play a round and just "get some swings in".

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 3:21 AM

LMBO very good!!

ZioMio:

Steve442:

What about a driving range?

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 4:32 AM

Most of the threads regarding a practice area are made by new members. Now, correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't new members posts moderated. Therefore could the moderator of these new members posts just put a stop to them and refer the new member to the search function and request they do a search with the words practice area. This would then put a stop to so many threads on this subject. Or is that too simple?

• SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 4:45 AM

mantis0014:

The other is if you want to play just one golf hole....  In Wgt Community... under Golf Courses you can select just one golf hole on any course....  but your playing off the reds.

This is good if your having troubles with one hole...  you just have to compensate off the tee for a true approach shot.

-Roger

Good suggestion IF wgt would allow you to play that selected hole from your own tees & green speed. What do you learn by playing from the hack/amateur tee box & slow green speed.....Jut saying

Johnny

• TY2000MY
    1,710 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:32 AM

You have nailed it Unlimited Mulligans in practice mode only would be perfect. How do we get WGT to move on this?? I will start by sending out an email to all in my CC and ask them ti spread the Idea and send wgt a message from every player that can see the binefit to this. Please do the same and pass this on and lettes get the meaild going. Ty2000my

• PAGES
RSS