Help › Forums

surveys

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 11 2013 4:53 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • louburk
    17 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 4:38 PM

Whats up with Opinion Surveys, today for the 2 Nd  time i took one of  their  surveys got a you have successfully completed the survey and got no credits, is suppose to be 100 credits and is suppose to confirm instantly.  lcburk 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 2:06 PM

From another thread on this same subject Please use the NEW SEARCH ==>>>

borntobesting:

Believe it or not,simply high light the congratulation screen right click and copy it and click on support and select opinion surveys and follow fill out the form and paste the congratulations screen you copied and you most likely will get your credits. I did that Thrusday and again yesterday and Trialpay checked my account and awarded me the credits in both cases. In the last support form I filled out I also added a note saying that the Opinion surveys were not paying correctly for anyone and when i received the email saying that my credits had been award they also said they would look into why it wasn't paying out correctly. So maybe they will get it fixed soon.

• louburk
    17 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 11:08 PM

Thanks will try

• RedDog1963
    7 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2013 1:42 PM

I too was screwed. I took at 20 min survey about soft drinks and after completing the ending qualification questions it tells me, WE ARE SORRY BUT THE SURVEY IS CLOSED AND WE HAVE REACHED THE DAILY AMOUNT OF REQUIRED PARTICIPANTS.

Why in the heck couldn't it have told me that at the beginning instead of making me take 20 minutes for a measly 150 credits. Really frustrating. 

• borntobesting
    9,685 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 9:37 AM

RedDog1963:

I too was screwed. I took at 20 min survey about soft drinks and after completing the ending qualification questions it tells me, WE ARE SORRY BUT THE SURVEY IS CLOSED AND WE HAVE REACHED THE DAILY AMOUNT OF REQUIRED PARTICIPANTS.

Why in the heck couldn't it have told me that at the beginning instead of making me take 20 minutes for a measly 150 credits. Really frustrating. 

Because most likely it was filled while you were taking it.

• BuckD214
    10 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2013 10:26 AM

Similar thing happened to me, except when it was time to pay I got 5 credits instead of 150. If I get knocked out early that's fine, but if I get all the way to the end I expect the credits.

• kelkeg
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 6:22 AM

What a joke

• MMcg1
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 10:22 AM

I wish I could take a Survey. A lot of tou tell meit on home page,some say in( get credits) I have found nothing  It just dose not show on my putter.Is it a Facebok Problem? I'm At a loss as what to do.

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 3:46 PM

MMcg1:

Look at the top of your screen on the opening page,

On the top left you have 'WORLD GOLF TOUR"

Look at the next title on the right  -  "GET CREDITS"

Click "GET CREDITS" then "Free Credits" - look at the available choices on that page and you will see "Surveys" - If there are any available, you will see them by opening the "Surveys" page - if not come back later!

ALSO you can get there from the "MAIN MENU" page (where you choose the kind of game you want to play) - if there are surveys available, you will see a notice just below the "Consecutive Days Played" banner.

• MMcg1
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 12:39 PM

Done as you said.Get credits the only thing it will let me do is buy. main menu for setting up games, all it shows there is a term,for US Open under days played. try'ed using a different browser no luck went to (www.WGT.com/user/offers.aspx) as well. it said ( it seems you are set up with facebook ) and that i should enter there.?????????????????????????????

• PAGES
RSS