Forums

Help › Forums

shockwave

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 24 2013 4:10 PM (3 replies)
  • dandydave66
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 12:13 AM

everytime iam in a middle of a game shockwave crashes and iam out of a game. its happening everyday since your last updated

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:24 PM

What browser are you using? Firefox and Chrome have had any issues with flash crashing. One thing that might help is uninstalling flash and re-installing it. Or try a more stable browser like Comodo Dragon or Maxthon 3. It has nothing to do with WGT's update. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 3:09 PM

borntobesting:
    Firefox and Chrome have had any issues with flash crashing. One thing that might help is uninstalling flash and re-installing it. Or try a more stable browser like Comodo Dragon or Maxthon 3. It has nothing to do with WGT's update. 

1. Chrome is the most used browser on the internet.  Can't be crap can it?

2. I loaded Chrome, enabled the supposedly crap Pepper Flash

3. Went to http://www.flashgames247.com and played 5 or 6 Flash games.

No problems playing the games.  Smooth, no crashes, nada  Many had much more complex animation than the tiny meter.  On Chrome, with Pepper Flash.

Where's the real problem?

Unsupported opinions are just that. Opinions. 

Why doesn't WGT's code work with Pepper Flash when other Flash game code work just fine with Pepper Flash?

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 4:10 PM

borntobesting:

What browser are you using? Firefox and Chrome have had any issues with flash crashing. One thing that might help is uninstalling flash and re-installing it. Or try a more stable browser like Comodo Dragon or Maxthon 3. It has nothing to do with WGT's update. 

Do you just post the above ad nauseam direct from a saved word doc?

How do you know it has nothing to do with WGT updates?

I've given up taking your replies seriously ever since you claimed to have  'heard EVERY word of the WGT chat video'  despite it being explained numerous times that there had been a problem with the microphone when the original chat was being aired.

I too play other flash based games as well as WGT - WGT is the only one I have meter issues/jumps etc with.

RSS