Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 1:53 PM

pdb1:

Dneirf:
    Dneirf exists no emotions for love, hate, fear, or pain. These, are merely worldly concepts measuring weakness. These, are weaknesses instilled into the innocent born strong, by the weak.

Dneirf:
    These, are merely worldly concepts measuring weakness.

No they are adjectives to describe human emotion . Something many reject and deny . But cannot escape . 

I'm clearly not in the same league as two "deep thinkers" such as yourselves; but words used to impart emotion are not "adjectives", unless combined with a noun: "hate mail"; "love nest", etc...."I am sad" uses "sad" as a verb.

Also, emotions are not a "measure" of anything, unless cited as the sole (or major) criteria for actions or beliefs.

If you want proof of this, simply ask a Vulcan. Although I don't remember Spock referring to himself in the third person...hmm

Perhaps renowned visionaries like Kanye West or Kim Jong Un could better relate. They have been known to espouse "out of body" experiences as the basis for their world views.:)

ct 

• quelani
    219 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 2:12 PM

The more  I read the posts of Dneirf the more I think what a great pair him and the one and only Henry Kawa would make. They deserve each other.

• Dneirf
    438 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 2:18 PM

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 12:11 AM

lets be honest .

Peeing off at Trump golf course, Scotland

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 2:37 AM

A 21-year-old Australian tradesman has been bitten by a venomous spider on the penis for a second time.

The man was using a portable toilet on a Sydney building site on Tuesday, when he suffered a repeat of the incident five months ago.

Jordan, who preferred not to reveal his surname, said he was bitten on "pretty much the same spot" by the spider.

"I'm the most unlucky guy in the country at the moment," he told the BBC.

"I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time.

"I was like 'I can't believe it's happened again.' I looked down and I've seen a few little legs come from around the rim."

He said that being bitten the first time had made him wary of using portable toilets.

"After the first time it happened I didn't really want to use one again," he said.

"Toilets got cleaned that day and I thought it was my opportunity to go use one. Had a look under both seats and then I sat down did my business. Next thing you know, I'm bent over in pain."

• shanecmbk
    31 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 7:09 AM

Let's be honest, Craigswan. You obviously have a deep-seated neurotic personality disorder to be engaging in this type of sick humor. Maybe you need psychological testing because of a low IQ or autistic tendencies which make you insecure. If you are off your medications, then you need an intervention. However, I doubt you have any friends who care.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 10:47 AM

shanecmbk:

Let's be honest, Craigswan. You obviously have a deep-seated neurotic personality disorder to be engaging in this type of sick humor. Maybe you need psychological testing because of a low IQ or autistic tendencies which make you insecure. If you are off your medications, then you need an intervention. However, I doubt you have any friends who care.

Craig has been posting irreverent humor in this forum for a long time..sometimes funny, sometimes not..but really...

Given you have been with wgt for over 2 years and have made one "friend", are you sure you are qualified to be passing such harsh judgments?

Craig has never personalized or attacked anyone. If you don't like his sense of humor, why don't you and your pal simply not read his posts, and go try to find a CC that will have you? You'd be surprised how low the standards are in some of them.:)

ct

RSS