Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 3:35 AM

Hello ren .

How you doing mate .

Everything good I hope .

Oklahoma City Funny gifs, Oklahoma City Funny gifs of the hour, Free Oklahoma City Funny gifs, Cute Oklahoma City Funny gifs, Random Oklahoma City Funny gifs

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 4:36 AM

pdb1:

WGT is a pea in a pod compared to any banking institution . Much less the top 5 . 

What I think surprised everyone , but not shocked . Was that some of the greats that forged the path to make WGT what it is today . Recently found that their legendary contributions were not seen or recognized or respected when it came to responding to some serious issues and requests for replies of late . No one likes to be ignored . And some have earned the right to have input . IMO . 

Of course they have no obligation . And have made it rudely clear that they owe no one even a lick of respect .

To me , and I think others . It is a game changer . Part of what I mentioned a couple weeks ago . 

Paul..I have no idea about the actual size or wealth of wgt. I used Banks as an example, but my point is valid for any customer service based entity.

I do agree with a lot of what you stated in your post.

But, we part ways on this one thought:  "It is a game changer". Until wgt is challenged by legitimate competition, not one damn thing will change. Maybe we should all fly the flag of Nepal in protest?

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 5:30 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    "It is a game changer".

You haven't read the posts from the most astute players ? That have in some cases started to ban their support here . Many not wanting to play at all . That has much influence on masses of players here . That ct is a " game changer " . You may be in denial . And continue to defend and support the actions or non actions of this admin . 

But I am not blind . I hear and feel the unrest . More so than ever . I'm telling you . I am not alone . 

No idea how you concluded from my post that I am in support of wgt decisions (or lack of)..I said no such thing...never have. But I'm a realist...proof is in the pudding. As far as players saying they will withdraw support?..lot's of players say lots of things ...including they are quitting this site, only to return the next day. Talk is cheap, bro

Anyway, we shall see. 

ps: Read the release notes on the last update...then tell me what a "game changer" means?. Apparently, wgt didn't get the memo.

In solidarity with Nepal.:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 9:25 AM

pdb1:
      WGT is a pea in a pod compared to any banking institution.

That analogous phrase is used to describe things that are almost identical! LMAO

e.g. Those twins are like two peas in a pod.

You could have gone with;

WGT is like a grain of sand in a desert when compared to any banking institution.

Thanks for the light relief, keep on swinging...

RSS