Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,724 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 8:58 PM

HenryKawa:

HenryKawa:

Hello Everyone.  This is the "reformed" Henry.  

THIS IS ME NOW ↓ ↓  ↓  ↓

Truthful.. honest.. caring.. generous..respectful..polite..cheerful..loyal..intelligent.. down to earth.. supportive.. funny.. peaceful..genuine..nurturing..thoughtful..understanding.. good listening.. helpful..spiritual..charming.. forgiving..influential..conservative.. responsible.. loving..kind..faithful..appreciative..sympathetic..patient..

Yes, since I retired and since I have been "REFORMED", I decided I have a great future working for WGT.   I applied to be a moderator or customer service worker with WGT.   They are currently reviewing my application.  I also sent some emails to influential people within the organization.  I asked that if the job they pick for me is moderator, that I be given this thread to moderate exclusively.   I know many of you that use this thread and hope to be of service to you all.  

I suggested that since I am retired and don't need the money, I will work "FULL TIME" for nothing.  Full time because I have no life and nothing better to do.

Hope I have all your support.  Since being reformed, I am a great guy and will treat everyone here with the respect they deserve.  

See you all soon.

YAHOOOOOOOO.  I'm in!  One last telephone interview.

Sorry folks, what did I miss?  I've been gone since I sent the message above informing everyone that I applied to be moderator for WGT.  

I went on a trip to beautiful British Columbia. It was my retirement trip.  

I may as well start my new job now so.. .. if anyone needs help... a sympathetic ear to talk to ..... or money, get a hold of me > the one and only Henry Kawa.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 2:59 AM

This gent has already apologised to you pdb1, be fair.. and return the favour ..?

mkrizan86:

alosso:
    But, the confirmation step may be disabled so that any applicant is automatically "in".

Wow, never knew that, Paul. Thank you for the info, we live and learn. Apologies to pdb1, I was wrong.

"You can keep on guessing  Mirki . You seem to be good at that ."

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 3:45 AM

nanstar:

This gent has already apologised to you pdb1, be fair.. and return the favour ..?

mkrizan86:

alosso:
    But, the confirmation step may be disabled so that any applicant is automatically "in".

Wow, never knew that, Paul. Thank you for the info, we live and learn. Apologies to pdb1, I was wrong.

"You can keep on guessing  Mirki . You seem to be good at that ."

The odd time Paul is right, he tends to continually rub it in through sarcasm. Must be traumatizing to have the majority of his posts publicly debunked and blown to chite.

That said, he is actually a good guy to have in the group during an alt game.:)

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 4:55 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    The odd time Paul is right, he tends to rub it in through sarcasm. Must be traumatizing to have the majority of your posts publicly debunked and blown to chite.

If that were the case . Which it is not . But rather more antagonistic hyperbole . I atually get some satisfaction from proving you wrong ct . 

The other guy mirki . Just flaps his jaws . Doesn't know much of what he speaks .

ct690911:
    That said, he is actually a good guy to have in the group during an alt game.:)

Well now . That is some real validation . . Lol . I guess that means I can continue now . 

Oi Vey

ct

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 5:20 AM

I was asked to join the WGT Alien Ambassadors. I have not been active at all. I feel I should resign from the club out of respect. I have been friends with many of the members for several years. If I don't contribute I don't feel like I deserve to be a member just because. 

Rich

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 6:16 AM

renniw52:

I was asked to join the WGT Alien Ambassadors. I have not been active at all. I feel I should resign from the club out of respect. I have been friends with many of the members for several years. If I don't contribute I don't feel like I deserve to be a member just because. 

Rich

Rich...have you checked to see how many others in the CC are "active" ?  Some owners don't much care if you participate. If Yancy hasn't brought it up to you, there should be no feelings of guilt on your part.

ct

RSS