Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 2:57 PM

PaulTon:

ct690911:

drmoose:

You guys keep this up an' I'll file for punitive damages.

Doc :)

I'm with Doc...I don't get the joke...and I don't want it explained to me. You know the old story about how things aren't funny if they have to be explained.:)

Doc, very obviously, not only got the joke but also added to it.

Let me explain...

Well, if Doc got the joke and is now threatening a lawsuit...I'm happy to remain blissfully ignorant...lol

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 3:10 PM

Lawsuit?  It appears someone has a vested interest that could tie things up for a while...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 3:26 PM

Now that's ^^^ how you get a thread back on track

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 4:23 PM

PaulTon:

Now that's ^^^ how you get a thread back on track

Years of training have brought me to my station in life.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 5:40 PM

We should change the name of this thread to Let's Be Humorous. There is too much stress and worry in the world. Laughter is healthy,   a smile can be contagious. Everyone should give it a try. Keep it going guys. Love ya all.

Squirrel Nutz.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 7:17 PM

mkg335:
    albumen

Now, that's really stretchin' the envelope of why the chicken crossed the street, Hell, i say it was to give Andyson a good send off.

Doc :)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 7:27 PM

Shell we dance?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 1:28 AM

mkg335:
    Years of training have brought me to my station in life.

As long as you arrived with a tender heart...

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 2:47 AM

A first grade teacher was telling her students the story of "Chicken Little."

She got to the part when Chicken Little ran up to the Farmer saying, "The sky is falling. The sky is falling."

Then the teacher paused and asked the kids what they thought the farmer said. One little girl raised her hand and the teacher called on her.

The little girl then said, "I think the farmer said Holy cow, a talking chicken!"

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 2:48 AM

A chicken walks into a library. He goes up to the librarian and says "book book." The librarian gives him two books and he walks away.

The next day the chicken walks up to the librarian and said "book book." The librarian wonders what the chicken is doing with the books, so she follows him out the door and to a pond. The chicken held up the books to a frog and the frog said, "Red it, red it."

RSS