Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 6:05 PM

HenryKawa:

Okay, I see I am not liked or wanted here. 

Announcement:  Henry Kawa is leaving the Forums.

I would like to thank all the people who were nice to me in the forums, such as;  well I won't mention any names, but there were a lot.  I met lots of great people.   Even some of the people who were not kind to me, are great people.   I found the forums very informative and exciting.   But the time has come to leave.   Good bye everyone.   Special thanks to all my Canadian friends.

Not you too??? First my best Canadian friend is leaving this site now you not posting. Hang around Henry and post all you want. :)

~CD~

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 7:00 PM

Henry, I never said I didn't like you...there are plenty of delusional people I like, self included.

Hell, the whole universe is completely insane.

Yep.

Mr. Natural

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 7:49 PM

pdb1:

HenryKawa:

Announcement:  Henry Kawa is leaving the Forums.

CerinoDevoti:

Not you too??? First my best Canadian friend is leaving this site now you not posting. Hang around Henry and post all you want. :)

~CD~

Henry . I don't know what to tell you . These rude fools don't know when to stop . I don't think you should leave the forums . 

Maybe find another thread to post in .

This is the Holiday season . One would think they could  put the negativity on hold for a couple weeks . 

Why don't you guys try welcoming warmly . The people that post for a while . It's a new approach . Give it a try .

Paul

Agreed Paul...the only time you never see them in the forums is when participation in charities is being solicited. True gentlemen...yep.

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 10:52 PM

Your cool henry .

Nobody likes me either .

Apparently humour is dead .

Well actually it's against the law in Germany and south Africa .

Keep posting henry and stuff them . They come on once in a blue moon and are so up themselves .

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 11:25 PM

HenryKawa:

Announcement:  Henry Kawa is leaving the Forums.

I would like to thank all the people who were nice to me in the forums, such as;  well I won't mention any names, but there were a lot.  I met lots of great people.   Even some of the people who were not kind to me, are great people.   I found the forums very informative and exciting.   But the time has come to leave.   Good bye everyone.   Special thanks to all my Canadian friends.

Please Mr. Kawa, please do not go!..... think of the children, think of the children!!!!!

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 11:40 PM

craigswan:

Not true ;)

We laugh the Germanic way, that is on command. Concerning the topic at hand,
    it went like this:

"Company - attention! Laugh on Three!

One - Two - Four!"

We laughed so hard!!

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2016 1:11 AM

No worries guys, this is not the first or the last time Henry Kawa is leaving this forum.

You can bet on it.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2016 1:12 AM

alosso:

craigswan:

Not true ;)

We laugh the Germanic way, that is on command. Concerning the topic at hand,
    it went like this:

"Company - attention! Laugh on Three!

One - Two - Four!"

We laughed so hard!!

LMAO....now this WAS funny.

RSS