Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 4:01 PM

Catholic method of birth control.

• craigswan
    31,543 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 6:17 AM

A man went for an audition at the local club.

“You’d better not be a hypnotist, they’re not welcome here”

“No I’m a singer” he replied “But what’s wrong with hypnotists?”

“Well we had one here a couple of weeks ago. He had twelve people on stage in a trance.

First He told them they were on the 18th green in the Open Championship with a putt to win. Their antics were hilarious as they lined up their imaginary putts.

He then told them they were naked, and this was even more hilarious as they tried to cover their private parts with their hands

Then he tripped over the microphone wire and shouted  sh it .We’ve been cleaning the place up ever since”

• HenryKawa
    1,724 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 12:43 AM

PhilEStein:

HenryKawa:

Okay, I see I am not liked or wanted here. 

Announcement:  Henry Kawa is leaving the Forums.

I would like to thank all the people who were nice to me in the forums, such as;  well I won't mention any names, but there were a lot.  I met lots of great people.   Even some of the people who were not kind to me, are great people.   I found the forums very informative and exciting.   But the time has come to leave.   Good bye everyone.   Special thanks to all my Canadian friends.

Name him and kinfolk don't count.

Seems that I am "LIKED" after all.  It appears I am the most liked person in all of WGT!  So, "being that as it may", I am back.   Let the bells ring out and banners fly - its too good to be true. 

Hey, I always liked that little quip >> "being that as it may".   What the heck does that mean? lol.

Can anyone else think of any other little silly saying that people say?

I also like this one >  " its water under the fridge "

Its nice to know that not only am I the best player of all time who has ever lived... I am the smartest and most loved person on WGT as well.   Hell -a-lulia.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 2:26 AM

You can't be that smart or you wouldn't have water under your fridge.

Oh and it's 'be that' not 'being that'

• craigswan
    31,543 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 3:28 AM

Could wgt as the landlord of this sight take the appropriate actions .

"I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off."

"I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage."

"Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third so will you please send someone around to do something about it."

"We are getting married in September and would like it in the garden before we move into the house."

• craigswan
    31,543 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 11:56 PM

• HenryKawa
    1,724 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 7:25 AM

Act of Kindness:

For the folks that don't know me, I am famous for my generous and wonderful "acts of kindness".  I used to have an Acts of Kindness thread.   I was in my favorite restaurant last night, when I observed a young lady server being scolded by a supervisor.  She barely had wiped the tears from her eyes, when I was leaving the restaurant.   I didn't leave a large tip, as I usually do when paying the bill, but walked up to this young lady and gave her a $50.00 tip.  I said "this is for you alone - don't share it with the rest of the staff".  I saw a nice smile on her sullen face.   I hope I made her day.

Henry is back!

• Young46
    1,298 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 8:55 AM

HenryKawa:

Its nice to know that not only am I the best player of all time who has ever lived.

Would love to know how you arrived at that conclusion ...

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 8:27 AM

Would top your twitch viewing numbers Mr Y if you took that fool on.

Wont hold my breath on it though mate as i aint Johnny Weissmuller 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 8:57 AM

HenryKawa:

Act of Kindness:

For the folks that don't know me, I am famous for my generous and wonderful "acts of kindness".  I used to have an Acts of Kindness thread.   I was in my favorite restaurant last night, when I observed a young lady server being scolded by a supervisor.  She barely had wiped the tears from her eyes, when I was leaving the restaurant.   I didn't leave a large tip, as I usually do when paying the bill, but walked up to this young lady and gave her a $50.00 tip.  I said "this is for you alone - don't share it with the rest of the staff".  I saw a nice smile on her sullen face.   I hope I made her day.

Henry is back!

Are you sure your name is Henry and not Richard. Just that you act like a Richard.

RSS