Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 2:13 AM

Shane, wgt  is not an opportunity for you to “get something off your chest” – Management.

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 2:15 AM

Shane, we encourage associates to dress up for Halloween but saying you’re coming as the invisible man and then not showing up is unacceptable. – Management..

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 6:08 AM

strickly come dancing - eat your heart out .

Louisville Funny gifs, Louisville Funny gifs of the hour, Free Louisville Funny gifs, Cute Louisville Funny gifs, Random Louisville Funny gifs

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 6:09 AM

barking mad is old squirrel nuts .

Oklahoma City Funny gifs, Oklahoma City Funny gifs of the hour, Free Oklahoma City Funny gifs, Cute Oklahoma City Funny gifs, Random Oklahoma City Funny gifs

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 6:20 AM

Tie that kangaroo down sport .

Portland Funny gifs, Portland Funny gifs of the hour, Free Portland Funny gifs, Cute Portland Funny gifs, Random Portland Funny gifs

• Dneirf
    438 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 11:56 AM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 5:27 PM

Oh good gracious, what has happened to my original intent. Carry on everyone, it doesn't affect me at all. When WGT showed me what I meant to this little game of theirs I stopped dead in my tracks and stopped supporting them. My account shows I spent over 2k on this game, (my own money). Most of this was gifting other players what they needed to advance and stay around. It's all good with me, I still enjoy reading what people have to say and get a good laugh once in awhile.

Squirrel Nutz

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 6:11 PM

renniw52:
    Oh good gracious, what has happened to my original intent.

Hi ,, My name  is OPY ,  Nice to meet you Mr Winn25 .  

I have a cat , Her name is Boo Bear , she showed up on a winter night .  It was after the time when I lost Misty May , Another cat that found me .  

Some of us can find a penny and others can find a dime . 

It is kind of like this game ,   

OPY 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 6:41 PM

pdb1:

Squirrel Nutz:
    Carry on everyone,

Just as I thought .

Thank you sir .

WGT may not know how to respect an upstanding person as yourself . But I am sure that most of us hold you in the highest regards . 

Paul

I am reminded that wgt is no different than Banks or Insurance companies or large hotel chains or car dealerships...customers are "important" to them as well...but let's be clear eyed on what they mean by that.

There are five major banks in this country; heavily regulated. Still, they each manage an average of $1billion in profit every quarter...their mottos are variations of: "customers are number one"...seriously?

RSS