Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 10:22 AM

yes, using him.  perhaps you can make yourself believe what you wrote.

henry hasn't "done" anything to me, but i also do not watch wrestling on the tv either, and for many of the same reasons.

if it were truly "my" call, then why the entry? my nickle.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 11:08 AM

lee22sharon:

yes, using him.  perhaps you can make yourself believe what you wrote.

henry hasn't "done" anything to me, but i also do not watch wrestling on the tv either, and for many of the same reasons. ??

if it were truly "my" call, then why the entry? my nickle.

There are lots of reasons to dislike people. They don't have to be good reasons, or even legitimate...as long as they make sense to you, I guess.

You accused me of using HK...that implies I benefit from it. I clearly don't. But, whatever brings you joy.:)

ct

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 11:37 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:

Since you felt the need to bring me into this:

1. Then spell the words correctly.

Oh did I misspell something Mr. Moderator ? So sorry . 

what did I misspell ?

ct690911:
    You have probably embarrassed him a bit with your public gushing...perhaps tone down the hero worship.:)

I doubt that . I speak from my heart . I don't tone down . Public gushing ( as you call it ) is the least that renni should receive as accolades .  

ct690911:
    2. Rich is a great guy...no question. But nobody needs his permission to post anything.

In the literal sense or if you're a dick . You are right ct . 

But many did want to respect the op throughout this monumental thread . 

It's Rich; not Renni: Considering you have never met, perhaps knowing his name is a more reasonable show of respect.? 

ct

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 1:29 PM

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 1:53 PM

you may not actually receive a benefit or thing in a physical sense, but you are attempting to show that you can manipulate a person and then expect your pat on the back.  i do not think for a second that you do anything and not expect to receive something in return.  my nickle.

• quelani
    219 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 3:24 PM

lee22sharon:
    my nickle.

Just as a matter of interest....how many nickles do you have?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 3:45 PM

ha ha ha!  as many nickles as i need.....

my nickle.

quelani:

lee22sharon:
    my nickle.

Just as a matter of interest....how many nickles do you have?

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 3:55 PM

lee22sharon:

you may not actually receive a benefit or thing in a physical sense, but you are attempting to show that you can manipulate a person and then expect your pat on the back.  i do not think for a second that you do anything and not expect to receive something in return.  my nickle.

Given how well we know each other (not), it's pointless to debate this...but, I am curious if your cynicism is widespread, or more myopic.

For instance, is the reason Wayne and Opy put on charity events is so they can "manipulate" people for pats on the back?...How about the Salvation Army?... War Amps?...Make a wish foundation?...How about animal shelters? 

These ^^^ are different, but they all involve encouraging people to support a cause via contributions of some kind. It's usually done for altruistic reasons...if someone sees fit to say thank-you, or to give them a pat on the back for their efforts, then I'm certainly fine with that. You should be, as well.

Since you have again accused me of having an ulterior motive (based on?), then those beliefs are yours to own. That said, I suggest you keep your nickels and switch to herbal tea.:)

ct

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 5:31 PM

ct690911:
    Opy put on charity events is so they can "manipulate" people for pats on the back?.

It worked for me . I had fun , Made some great friends of this community , Earned respect .

I am also reformed since I switched to DeCaff 

Try it .

OPY

RSS