Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 3:16 AM

I don't like braggarts and I don't like Henry Kawa.

So just for a change of direction and back on topic, here is my brief history.

A *** is what I am.   **** = ba st ar d

My son is a ***.

And his son is a ***.

3 generations.

My mother had already two children with her husband who died in the war. she had a realationship with a man I believe was in the Victor Sylvestor band and had me and my sister, 18 months apart.

She didn't marry him. so I met my wife and we had our son outside of marriage, we married 3 years after his birth.

My son has carried on the tradition.

I don't give a fck.

1i

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 6:35 AM

life is a balancing act.  is henry worth the experience?  is using him for cross purposes saying more about you than him?  i'm done with henry no matter what!  my nickle.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 7:25 AM

lee22sharon:

life is a balancing act.  is henry worth the experience?  is using him for cross purposes saying more about you than him?  i'm done with henry no matter what!  my nickle.

Using him?...Bit harsh Lee. I don't use people. Pointing out opportunities for them to help others is not using anyone. Anyway, moot point. Wayne confirmed in his Santa thread that no credits are required.

As an aside, there is something to be said about "balance".  What has Henry done for you to write him off so entirely? He is a narcissist and a BS'er...but he Isn't mean spirited, like some of the trolls we've seen post in here.

Your call though. It certainly matters not to me.:)

ct

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 7:50 AM

This crazy interesting world is made up of anything and everything we can think of. At an early age I was very interested in nature, the outdoors and every thing that turned green in the spring after the snow was gone. I loved animals, trees, flowers, anything to do with the outdoors. There were kids in my schools that became Doctors, Lawyers all the high paying professions. I got married very young, so much for my free ride to Penn State. I never made fun of anyone, fat, ugly, poor, mentally disabled, nothing. I was just a poor mountain boy and did not understand the reasons for their problems. Thus, I kept quiet and just tried to blend in. I was made fun of in junior high because I was in the boy scouts. I became one of the youngest eagle scouts in the state of Pennsylvania. This was the first thing that made the Old Gunnie (my dad) proud. I was able to do things to survive without the financial support the city boys had. 

I have kept these abilities all of my 64 years. I still treat people with respect, I don't judge, I have never had a reason to brag about anything I have ever accomplished. Other than my family. That is not bragging, that is just reflecting on what can be done if the love and effort is put in. I feel I have been the man I needed to be even if I don't have a lot to leave behind financially or material. 

When we look at others, what makes them tick, what they feel they need to do or say to be recognized,  let's stop for a second and say, OK and just let it be. No reason to kick a man when he's down. If you can help him get up and walk then do so. If you can't then tell him your sorry you can't lift him.

Just the way I am, sorry.

Renni

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 11:31 AM

"He ain't heavy, he's my brother"

No worries Renn, you left your mark while here. (in Life)

Few ever will

It's a good one

Merry Christmas

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 3:56 PM

To be Honest .

Winn25 . ( and he knows who he is ) ,  Has been one of a few of the members here in WGT land over the years that remembers and had been here and done that .

I am proud to have him as a Friend .   

OPY 

• craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 2:37 AM

You humble us all renni .

Not a mean spirited bone in your body .

Unlike the rest of us .

Compliments of the season to you and your family .

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 7:32 AM

pdb1:

It has been by his permission that we have had the freedom to speak from the heart , spill our guts , run our mouths , put our feet in our mouths , make fools of ourselves , act like children , comment , philosophise , , insult , defend , lecture , embellish , humorize , ridicule , lament , reminisce , celebrate  , appreciate , disrespect , respect , idolize , agree , disagree , copy , emulate , lie , hypothesize , deny , admit . You name it . It has been with his blessings that we have carried on . 

At the risk of being moderated by ct . For copy and pasting yet another post off my wall .These are the words that validate this all for me . 

Since you felt the need to bring me into this:

1. Then spell the words correctly.

2. Rich is a great guy...no question. But nobody needs his permission to post anything. 

3. You have probably embarrassed him a bit with your public gushing...perhaps tone down the hero worship.:)

ct

RSS