Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 5:50 PM

opyeuclid:

ct690911:
    Opy put on charity events is so they can "manipulate" people for pats on the back?.

It worked for me . I had fun , Made some great friends of this community , Earned respect .

I am also reformed since I switched to DeCaff 

Try it .

OPY

That's nice Opy....but to Lee's point, is that the only reason you did it?...that's what his posts imply, at least in my case.

To recap: Henry has stated he is a big believer in acts of kindness. I suggested to Henry that he contribute to those less fortunate via Wayne's Xmas event. In Lee's mind, I have an ulterior motive. Given he hasn't told me what it is...it must be a secret?

...and I still recommend the herbal tea over the decaf.:)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 7:08 PM

Ahhhh, to see such robust discourse warms the cockles of the heart. 'Tis the season m'friends, play nice. Fa, la la, la la.

Doc :) photo christmas_animated_gifs_051_zpsfa3bcad8.gif

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 7:12 PM

opyeuclid:

Opy,

I'm so sorry...I've been pouring Red Bull into your coffee cup for the past week as we plan next weekends event.

Sorry about that.

MC

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 7:26 PM

drmoose:

Ahhhh, to see such robust discourse warms the cockles of the heart. 'Tis the season m'friends, play nice. Fa, la la, la la.

Doc :) photo christmas_animated_gifs_051_zpsfa3bcad8.gif

Cockles?  I've studied some biology, but don't recall that body part...lol

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 7:28 PM

mrcaddie:

opyeuclid:

Opy,

I'm so sorry...I've been pouring Red Bull into your coffee cup for the past week as we plan next weekends event.

Sorry about that.

MC

Opy may become "unreformed" in the near future with that stuff...lol

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 12:04 AM

lee22sharon:

ha ha ha!  as many nickles as i need.....

my nickle.

LOL

I can feel the wrath of Sharon looking down....shaking her head!

My two cent coin..........

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 12:39 AM

FFS

my fifty satang

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 1:05 AM

The word of the year begs one question:

Was "post-truth" chosen because of Donald or because of Henry?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 2:12 AM

I organised a community event to honour a dear friend, I didn't do it for pats on the back, I did it because it needed done and I had the time. Mr Caddie runs his with an open heart and the best of intentions, we should all support him and this event.

Please leave the sniping and nebbing for another time. After all, 'tis the season to be jolly...

Don't get the wrong idea about me though, at heart I'm still an arrogant b*stard.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 2:24 AM

PaulTon:

I organised a community event to honour a dear friend, I didn't do it for pats on the back, I did it because it needed done and I had the time. Mr Caddie runs his with an open heart and the best of intentions, we should all support him and this event.

Please leave the sniping and nebbing for another time. After all, 'tis the season to be jolly...

Don't get the wrong idea about me though, at heart I'm still an arrogant b*stard.

What I was saying ^^^...minus the Jolly part...and you being a b*stard.:)

RSS