Forums

Help › Forums

4000th Ranked Round

Wed, Nov 27 2013 6:15 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • shortstroke25
    116 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 1:49 PM

Hello, just wanted to post my rounds of golf here,First i would like to say all the rounds here have not been perfect but i have played anyway never once said i would quit or leave and not come back, i look at this game as a game of golf (good,bad,or intolerable) some come in this game as gamers not golfers. I thought about that too when i started, but i thought it is a golf game so with that, in that mind set, just play as though i was on a real course and the conditions were real life and that was my way of doing it from hack through legend, I do play other games on puter but they are RPG's that i play as a gamer,But golf to me is a game of sportsmanship and the course conditions apply so just play it as it was intended built some good friends here so when we play it's competitive but not to point of quitting the round or starting over because of a bad shot,or score.   Thank's all for letting me play random games with others.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Fairway's&Greens

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 2:00 PM

WOW - huge congratulations for the milestone and the wonderful attitude

• randalski
    131 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 7:04 AM

HI-C.....  congrats on one of th elite milestones here on wgt. I wanna say its been a joy playing with you for 3+ years.... time after time laughter over-shadows our scores.  You are a big reason i hung around as long as i had; its always refreshing to see you green on here and skype after a hard week of work. Well said  on you completing your rounds....there's no quiting in you, even with th strayed drive and yell of  "RE-RACK " lol or th famous C-ditch at congressional....   lmao  ( im tearing up )    Thanks for th good times kool and many more to come

• tujay
    771 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 1:28 AM

Wow - I salute you.  4000 rounds plus all the disconnections, etc.  You must have arthritis in your clicking finger by now!!  Again - well done sir.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 3:52 AM

Congratulations Shortstroke on the Magic 4000 and to many more to come I wish you Good Luck :)

-Roger

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 4:16 AM

Congratulations 4000 rounds takes a long time. I have been playing almost 3 1/2 years and I have 19 more to go until I reach 4000. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 8:17 AM

4000 rounds , wow is all i can say,  Congrats sir.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 5:42 PM

I would like to join this Thread Shortstroke ,  i also  got my 4000  ranked rounds today , its bragging some,  but  there is some  pride also .   I also  made my 3000 post today,it shows i like the community and my CC  .LOLLLLL            But most of all WGT does not have to ask me if i like this game i am a big fan....    unable to work at 62  this game wait for me every morning  and first thing that come in my mind is lets play a 9 holes  .LOLLL                 TY WGT,TY  my friends in the community .   Now the chasse is on for the verry difficult tour legend tier.      Francois( Frapp )

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 8:22 PM

A great accomplishment and a wonderful attitude. Wish there were more like you.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 8:32 PM

TY VM  sir :) 

• PAGES
RSS